A question for the ladies ...

EdwardTheGreat

It goes to ELEVEN!
Aug 16, 2004
Pocatello, ID
www.purevolume.com
There's no doubt that you all are incredible musicians ... but I was wondering just now if you ever worry that you will be viewed as a novelty band, or even just as a kind of pussycat dolls group for metalheads? Do you ever feel like all you are are a bunch of pretty ladies playing funny metal music?

EdwardTheGreat said:
There's no doubt that you all are incredible musicians ... but I was wondering just now if you ever worry that you will be viewed as a novelty band, or even just as a kind of pussycat dolls group for metalheads? Do you ever feel like all you are are a bunch of pretty ladies playing funny metal music?
More like a bunch of funny ladies playing a bunch of pretty metal music! ;)

Doodoobubbachuck said:

hahahhahahaahahahah, best reply ever, you guys kick more ass than Uma Thurman in the Kill Bill movies. (That's ALOT of ass kicking)

MexToTheMa said:
hahahhahahaahahahah, best reply ever, you guys kick more ass than Uma Thurman in the Kill Bill movies. (That's ALOT of ass kicking)

I have to agree!!! You ladies kick ass in real life!!! I think you should make a DVD collection of all your songs....it would really kick ass!!!!!!! :hotjump: (lol i love these smilie thingies)

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hahaha!! Nice one!!!

I hate the perception that girls can't rock because if truth be told we can rock harder and better than any guys!!! I get many funny looks from guys at metal shows cos I can headbang harder and faster than they could ever dream too!! :D

GIRLS ROCK!!!! Up The Maidens!!! :headbang: