Most requested, never played

HobbesDawg

Stuck in Utah
Sep 16, 2003
Salt Lake City, UT
From what I've seen the most requested song, but never played, would be Alexander The Great (and one of my fav Maiden songs)

I keep hopeing and praying that they might play that on the next 'best of' tour, but would be most killer to hear.

What do ya all think?

That would be great to hear. As far as I know, even the genuine article have never played that live.

It would also be great to hear To Tame A Land live.

I wish Iron Maiden would play some of their "B" sides stuff live... Imagine hearing Maiden bust out I've got the Fire, Rainbow's Gold, King of Twilight, or even Reach Out with Adrian singing lead and Bruce backing him up with some SWEET harmonies. That would be so fricken great! :headbang:

momadave said:
I wish Iron Maiden would play some of their "B" sides stuff live... Imagine hearing Maiden bust out I've got the Fire, Rainbow's Gold, King of Twilight, or even Reach Out with Adrian singing lead and Bruce backing him up with some SWEET harmonies. That would be so fricken great! :headbang:

Reach Out live would be sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
headbob.gif
I would also love to hear H singing Wasted Years to see how he would sound doing it.

I've teased the Maidens several times about the need to cover Alexander. Hmmm, maybe the band I'm in should add that to our cover tune roster...

momadave said:
...Rainbow's Gold, ........ or even Reach Out with Adrian singing lead and Bruce backing him up with some SWEET harmonies. :headbang:

I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to hear those! I'd love to play some of em too! Would that be okay for a tribute to cover a band covering another song?

Doodoobubbachuck said:
I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to hear those! I'd love to play some of em too! Would that be okay for a tribute to cover a band covering another song?

They're best for Maiden doing them so I think so!!! I mean, Metallica cover bands do version of Am I Evil, Last Caress, So What etc! I'd love to hear you girls doing Reach Out.
headbob.gif

Doodoobubbachuck said:

Of course! As long as it's played in classic Maiden (Maidens? hehe) style! hah :)

Linda, since Maiden won't bust out those great songs live....well, you girls should! I say next band meeting bring that up... :Spin: