Paschendale ever played it live?

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I haven't had a chance to go to ALL of the Maidens shows or read every set list. I know it seems most of the songs are the Old songs but I was wondering if yall have ever played that song Paschendale in your set? When I saw Maiden at the Universal Amp that was one of the best songs I have ever seen performed live. It would be great to hear that one sometime

How about "The Clairvoyant"? It would be a decent one, not too difficult, yet very smooth, melodic and ends with class and kinda’ goes with the Madien’s - “life is just an illusion that gets repeated over and over like a game” - concept thing. I like it. :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
Yes, we do The Clairvoyant. We added it a few shows ago. It's one of my all time favorite songs to sing right now. The whole Seventh Son album is just brilliant, both conceptually and musically. :headbang:

I am glad to hear someone say that. I have been a Maiden fan since NOTB I love all the classic albums but there is something magical about 7th son. That album is brilliant all around. Infinite Dreams gives me the goose bumps. If you have seen the Maiden England Video those 7th Son songs especially Infinite Dreams is unbelievable. I hope to hear some of that album tonight I can't even wait!

By the way Aja, I don't know that makes sense "It's one of my all time favorite songs to sing right now" LOL I am only messin' with you :D