David Michael Here!!!

NAUGHTYEVILCLOWN

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2003
Hell
Visit site
Hey Metal Heads!!!

Hey Thrashers!!! Steve and Henry are @ the NAMM show partying it up!! I was hoping that they would be at my pad drinking some beers watching the game on Sunday but those guys are such gear fanatics!!! I just heard the ruff draft of the new CD and it KICKS ASS!!! Norm, I am soooo happy that they got you as the singer! ALL Imagika fans... you will love this new album. Old fans YOU WILL GIVE IT A CHANCE!!! ('cause I know you will love it!)

Steve,Henry and Len...Love you guys and ALWAYS will wish you the best!!!

This is the 'ol Davey Michael signing off!!

\M/ ! \M/

David Michael

Metal Is The Law

NAUGHTYEVILCLOWN said:
Hey Metal Heads!!!

Hey Thrashers!!! Steve and Henry are @ the NAMM show partying it up!! I was hoping that they would be at my pad drinking some beers watching the game on Sunday but those guys are such gear fanatics!!! I just heard the ruff draft of the new CD and it KICKS ASS!!! Norm, I am soooo happy that they got you as the singer! ALL Imagika fans... you will love this new album. Old fans YOU WILL GIVE IT A CHANCE!!! ('cause I know you will love it!)

\M/ ! \M/

David Michael

Metal Is The Law
Love you too, Davey! Miss you much..when's the next party?

Len

NAUGHTYEVILCLOWN said:
Hey Metal Heads!!!

\M/ ! \M/

David Michael

Metal Is The Law
Who wants to makes bets on who's arrested by the Cops for sheer
rowdy drunken behavior? Steve? Henry? Tough Call....
Dave: How Many Times Have I drank all your beer....The Coors Lite
is my choice!!!....The Coors Lite....Is my choice!! (Lyrics from The
Worship disc, The Coors Lite. I mean "The Conflict" )

Thanks Dave!

You left some pretty big shoes to fill but I'll definitely do my best. Hope you come on out Friday.

NAUGHTYEVILCLOWN said:
Hey Metal Heads!!!

thanx Davey! I knew you would like it since Norm has kept the old sound alive with a few new twists. Bet you're one happy Panther fan today!

Steve

\M/ ! \M/

David Michael

Metal Is The Law

Hey Len Len! How can I forget you!!! I didn't think you would be up to watching a football game and drinking beer! If it was any other kind of party you would be one of the first I would call!xoxoxox

Davey Michael

I had picked Panthers vs. Colts... Oh well. I think The Patriots vs. The Panthers will be a better game anyway. Those D's are going to rough each other up. Anyway even though they are the underdogs go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I had the Panthers vs. The Colts, too. Oh well, I didn't count on Peyton Manning switching teams. :lol: 4 interceptions...ouch! Anyway, this could be the first all field goal Super Bowl! I hope the Panthers crush Brady like they did McNabb (right OfficerNice :loco: ), but I really don't dislike either of these teams. Go Panthers. :headbang:

-Mark

Uh, What? Sorry?
McNair is a pansy and the Pats shut Tennessee down.
Then everyone said there was no way in HELL that the Pats could
beat Indy. And twice in 2 months the Pats dominated! Week 13 and
now in the playoffs. NE has the biggest meanest fightingest D.
Those Carolina NFC sissies don't stand a chance.
NE was the AFC leader in turnovers during Regular Season, Sunday
was no different. McNabb's a sissy. Cries a like a little girl in a school
uniform. Faulk. Brown. Branch. Law. Brady. WHOOPASS.

This year, it's the Pats.

Imagikafan said:
The Pats won't be able to hide behind the snow in Houston. Btw, the Panther defense is just as tough as the Patriot defense. I predict the Panthers will be devouring some Brady stew on Feb 1st. :devil:
-Mark

AND YOU ARE WRONG! The NE D will be eating them up and shitting them out.
DEVOUR!

If there was any snow in Foxboro it was jack shit, not like the infamous
Raiders/Pats Playoff game of 2 years ago. The Pats werent hiding behind
anything on Sunday.

Bear said:
Just curious Ossifer Nice? Do they do random drug screening at the station? Because your on some heavy ass dope LOL

Bear

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you comedian.
Pats went 14-2. First time a team went 14-2 since 1972.
People said the Pats would lose to the Titans. Pats stomped.
People said the Pats would lose to the Colts. Pats stomped.

OWNED.

Bear said:
Yeah I am owned, not quite. We'll talk after the Super Bowl haha

Bear

We take sports very seriously here. You can talk your crap about how
they suck but what's your team?

Take it very seriously. Can't support the Pats, no f'ing way, not after that tuck rule BS from Brady...

He nearly did it again last week, a reviewed call on Brady, could have given the Colts another chance for 7, but at least this time the call was correctly reversed.

I take the Panthers by 4...

OfficerNice said:
We take sports very seriously here. You can talk your crap about how
they suck but what's your team?
A couple things? I never said they suck, you said that so it must be true? I take sports seriously but not to the point where I would be institutionalized for crazed psychotic behavior IE: See Oakland Raider fans for that :loco:

I have and always will be a San Francisco 49ers fan and am proud of it. So come on with what I will be expecting as a tirade about my team, but it's ok we still have 5 SuperBowl victories and a dedication to winning, we'll be back in the not to distant future.

I still say that The Panthers will win 24-21

Bear