You guys crushed in Chi-Town...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...In fact, I'd say that Norm reduced me to tears at times. Awesome vox, dude!

Seriously, way to make the most of a festival appearance. Steve, thanks for the offer of checking out the guitars - I just totally ran out of gas and had to go back and crash, or I would have taken you up on it. Henry, you tore the place up - serious energy back there. Elena and Pat, I didn't get hang with you too much, but you seemed very cool. (By the time I saw Elena at the bar, I was so tired - and, sadly, sober - that I couldn't carry on a conversation. Pathetic - I'm out of shape for these things!)

Now we just need to play a show together some place - hmm - Imagika, Twelfth Gate, Ion Vein, say, maybe Enertia and Division. Definitely bad for the liver...but a good time!

Mike

Mike,

Thanx. It was nice chatting. Definitely need to put together a show with the best real metal underground bands in the US.
Hope to hear some new stuff from you guys soon and don't forget my offer to hook you up with a couple contacts.

Steve

Chris Lotesto said:
Now, that sounds like a brilliant idea! :D

I e-mailed the Enertia guys and told them to keep us in mind for the next big show out that way. We should try to hook something up out there and hell maybe get a few of you guys out to the west coast!!