David: Official title on Woods 3?

Smoof

Vacancy
Oct 16, 2005
Colorado, USA
Getting my guitar string framed and I'm going to get a silver plate with it, that'll say "Woods of Ypres" then under that, the title of the album. But, I don't know the title of the album beyond "Woods 3." :p

So do we have an official title for the album yet? For a nice frame, seude black matting and a plate only $30. Only prob, it'll take about 2 weeks because of the silver plate thing.

Edit: I'm a dumbshit. I forgot we have the title in the below thread :)

Smoof - Getting my guitar string framed and I'm going to get a silver plate with it, that'll say "Woods of Ypres" then under that, the title of the album. But, I don't know the title of the album beyond "Woods 3." :p

So do we have an official title for the album yet? For a nice frame, seude black matting and a plate only $30. Only prob, it'll take about 2 weeks because of the silver plate thing.

Right on! Pics please + 1! :kickass:

And yes, the full official title is: Woods III: "The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues"

Also, my bad. $30 was without the plate, but it's going to be $45 with the plate. Still not bad.

The plate is going to say, Woods of Ypres
"The Deepest Roots And The Darkest Blues"

can't wait to get it, but like 2 weeks :cry:

Smoof said:
Also, my bad. $30 was without the plate, but it's going to be $45 with the plate. Still not bad.
Sounds like a bargain for what you described, man. And two weeks is nothing. Hell, it'll be up on your wall well before the album hits the racks. :cool: