Announcement - WOODS' Krankenhaus Records: 2002-2010

Actively liquidating everything...

For the next day or so, before I hit the road for tour rehearsals (Wednesday morning, May 26th) before we REALLY hit the road (June 18, 2010)...

I am offering, all four WOODS OF YPRES CDs...

WI: "Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat"
WII: "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth"
WIII: "Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues"
W4: "The GREEN Album" / NECRAMYTH - "Slaughter of the Seoul" 2CD limited edition package

+ PLUS +

Allure of the Earth 7" (w/ cello cover version B side)

+ A few unnamed goodies thrown in...

For $40, shipping included.

Please send paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com before Tuesday night, May 25th.

Any questions? E-mail me: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks!

DG - \w/

This stuff: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ds-merch-2010-modeled-lake-northern-cold.html

Here's all I have left...

T-shirts ($25):
Small = 0,
Medium = 5,
Large = 1,
XL = 0,
XXL = 0

Longsleeves ($25):
Small = 0
Medium = 3,
Large = 0,
XL = 0,
XXL = 0,

Whoodies ($35):
Small = 2,
Medium = 3,
Large = 2,
XL = 2,
XXL = 1,

Toques ($20) = 1,
Scarfs ($20) = 2,
Mugs ($20) = 3,
Bags ($10) = 4,

Paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

I'm now packing and shipping before hitting the road before tour rehearsals...then tour. Order this stuff up. This is the last of it. Get it while you can. Thanks!

DG - \w/

Hey David, you've got funds...from me...again. :kickass: And it wont be the last. When I have some more money I think I'll pick up one of the Coffee mugs and a poster.

Hopefully I nabbed the last large short sleeve. I sent payment before I read the post.

I realize it's been an eternity since this thread was posted but there wouldn't happen to be any XL Whoodies left would there?

Yeah I was looking to see if there was some merch left too, since I have some spare cash and not nearly enough band clothing/accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride For Ruin
I realize it's been an eternity since this thread was posted but there wouldn't happen to be any XL Whoodies left would there?

Yeah I was looking to see if there was some merch left too, since I have some spare cash and not nearly enough band clothing/accessories.

Give me a few days and I'll post everything we have left to sell. Everything must go!

News soon! Thanks guys!

DG - \w/ :devil:

Give me a few days and I'll post everything we have left to sell. Everything must go!

News soon! Thanks guys!

DG - w/ :devil:

Awesome, thanks! I'll be checking back here in a few days then, hopefully I can snag a large Whoodie at least. I wish I had the budget for the UNREST guitar, that is one slick axe.