Announcement - WOODS' Krankenhaus Records: 2002-2010

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca

DavidYpres — April 27, 2010 —

Krankenhaus Records Mailorder Distribution, est. 2002, will be closing at the end of August, 2010. We are now selling the last remaining copies of the WOODS OF YPRES albums on CD. We have approximately about 100 copies left of each title and this is the only and final time they'll be available on CD.

You can order all four WOODS OF YPRES albums on CD for just $40, shipping included.

Send $40 (well hidden cash, check, or international money order) to:

David Gold, 44 Poplar Ave. Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6B 2W7, Canada.

OR, send $40 via paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Question? E-mail me: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks for all your support!

DG

P.S. - I will be posting the final list of available merch and other WOODS items for sale in early May, 2010.

WOODS OF YPRES, 2002-2010, Self-released 4 albums in 8 years.

"There are no bailouts in black & doom metal".

www.myspace.com/woodsofypres

Last edited by a moderator:
This is absolutely breaking my heart. This doesn't mean Woods is breaking up, right? Just that Krakenhaus isn't sticking around? But it doesn't mean you guys are signing anywhere? Agh. Killing me.

Sad to hear about the closing. I've already got copies of the 1st 2 albums. But I'll be getting the 4 for $40 definitely and merch aswell, as soon as you release the merch list. Cheers

Damn! I'll defiantly pick up the Trilogy deal. I've actually just emailed you about it. I was hoping you guys would be selling for a while so I could pick up one of the long sleeves. Any chance of holding one for me for a week or two?

No way!! I can only assume Woods has(or is in the process of) signed to a major label who will in time put out future WoY releases. Looking forward to hearing more from David himself, not to mention to see what will be on this final merch list.

W123.jpg

WOY42f2.jpg

WI: "Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat" = $15
WII: "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth" = $15
WIII: "Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues" = $15
W4: "The GREEN Album" / NECRAMYTH - "Slaughter of the Seoul" 2CD limited edition package = $20

Or...Four (albums) for Forty is still on, and going fast!

You can order all four WOODS OF YPRES albums on CD for just $40, shipping included.

Send $40 (well hidden cash, check, or international money order) to:

David Gold, 44 Poplar Ave. Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6B 2W7, Canada.

OR, send $40 via paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Question? E-mail me: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

This is your last time to get these albums on CD. Thanks for your support!

DG - \w/

Yeah. I hope its not the end of Woods. Pure speculation here, but it seems like if Woods was finished, then DG would just say so. Closing down the self publishing label seems logical if another label was going to be a part of the equation in the future. In the case that this is indeed the end of Woods completely, why not just say so?

Do I get points for pointing out the closure of the distro is at the end of august, just like the Woods II outro? :p

My favourite comment accompanying an order so far:

"...and you better not be ending the band, because I need Woods of Ypres to play at my wedding."

Now liquidating WOODS OF YPRES CDs and merch...night and day. Now is the time to get your order in!

Thanks!

DG - \w/