Daylight Dies sees the light of day Tuesday October 1 2002

Hey, great to see your support. The album is indeed released tomorrow. I'm eager for people to finally sink into it and allow the album to slowly reveal itself to you. I hope to get our page up very soon this week..

Originally posted by skin father
I will be at my local shop first thing in the morning to buy it!!!

you have a local shop which carries this sort of thing? lucky bastard... i generally have to order damn near anything off the net...

holy crap i've been listening to "Unending Waves" for months and months nonstop and i've been dying to hear the other material. this is great.

I'm going to my local shop during lunch. Hopefully it will be there. If not, I'll wait for The End

:eek: heyy..i'm pretty confused with this thing..? i've heard thousands of times you guys mentioned 'daylight dies', but still i'm not sure if i'm supposed to be knowing about this band..?! so tell me more..!

Great band. I believe the Katatonia Forum Leader, Jesse, is a member of DD. Brave Murder Day era Katatonia iz da sound, yo

But they add their own special ingredients and their debut MCD, Idle, was fantastic.

Just take a chance on the album if you want. I wouldn't say BMD-era Kata is the sound though. I'd say Daylight Dies is the sound, get the album and hear for yourself.. enough of that stuff here though. Gotta get the page up and our own forum etc up soon..

Sorry Jesse, didn't mean to pigeonhole you like that. I was merely trying to provide an easy reference for speakinstone. I was not implying that DD is a BMD-era clone, simply that for comparison reasons, that is the first album that comes to mind.