ddddaaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkkksssssssppppppooooottttttttttttt.............

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
hey! yeah you'll be hearing from me soon. bad news though....the slayer poster got ruined:( i'll make it up to you. lots of tapes!!!! ahhhh hahahaaaaa! orrr.......i had an idea. i trust you enough that i could send you some of my new cds, you can burn them and send them back to me...eh? in flames, blind guardian, dark tranquility, skinlab(shit you can just HAVE that one):lol:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt''''''''''''''''''''''''ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uuuuhh,I'm not too sure about the cds...I'm not really into In Flames,Blind Gaurdian or Dark Tranquility...or Skinlab...Oh,what about Katatonia?Could you lend me that one so I could burn a copy?I could just go and look at all of the tapes you've sent me,then get back to you w/the stuff you could send me.And it's okay about the Slayer poster,sorry it got ruined,though.

what? what? you no likey dark tranquillity? ............................................................too bad i'm sending a tape of it anyway, heheheheeeeeeeeee. oh, that katatonia, that song is off a sampler, i don't have any of their cds. you said in the letter that you wanted some samael.....i'll send you ceremony of opposites.