dDrum pro triggers

OMFG leik i wish i culd figger ovt wut the fuck u r trying to say
dont U ned to text ur BFF or sumpin?

maybe the prblm wit teh trggers is tht U R a fuking retard

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahaa, it's such a dick thing to say, but it's so true (see my post above) :lol:

Haha sorry guys, that was a very rough night i was in the studio assisting an engineer recording a band just finished there tracking , they wanted to have a few drinks .. maybe no jager and andy sneap forum .

jager bombs+andy sneap forum= NOT GOOD sorry guys .. i love how u guys gossip so much .. ttyl have a good new years ..

i still get bleed from my triggers theres liek low noise of the other drums when i connect it straight into my interface after i record i play them back and i have cymbals a little snare lol is that normal? QUESTION what drum brains should i get for live * i want to upload my own samples?

Off-hand the only ones I can think of are the Alesis DM Pro which is discontinued but probably available on eBay, and the Roland SPD-S sample pad that has 2 trigger inputs on the back, but is primarily designed to be used to trigger samples by hitting the 9 rubber pads on the front of the unit.

Perhaps the higher end Roland V-Kit brains can record samples too, check out their website!

Off-hand the only ones I can think of are the Alesis DM Pro which is discontinued but probably available on eBay, and the Roland SPD-S sample pad that has 2 trigger inputs on the back, but is primarily designed to be used to trigger samples by hitting the 9 rubber pads on the front of the unit.

Perhaps the higher end Roland V-Kit brains can record samples too, check out their website!

plus 1, those are the only hardware all in one units im aware of, however alesis just came out with some other thing http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TriggerIO/reviews/#anchor that may work for your purpose:kickass:

I think that the Roland trig mics are much better than the dDrum trigs. We used them live together with the Roland trig-to-midi box, and it was flawless. Even ghosts on the snare was perfect. I've been working many years with the ddrum trigs, and the Roland stuff is... superior.

I think that the Roland trig mics are much better than the dDrum trigs. We used them live together with the Roland trig-to-midi box, and it was flawless. Even ghosts on the snare was perfect. I've been working many years with the ddrum trigs, and the Roland stuff is... superior.

Actually, in December I used a Roland one on the Kick for the first time (always used Ddrum before). I have to say, using drumagog I had a little more problems than usual. But, I used it only once, could also have been the tension of the drum or whatever. So I have to admit that this is not a fair comparison really.

I've used both the Ddrum and Roland extensively and I still choose the Ddrum triggers. The direct contact method gates out a lot of ambience that you would get with the Roland triggers. Which pretty much ruins it for kick and toms. The only advantage it has is with the snare drum, because as mentioned, you hear a lot more of the ghost notes. However, I'd rather just record the snare itself and use the mic channel for the ghost notes or sample replace the hard hits. Just my 2 cents.