Dead Can Dance cover by Anathema!

Loona said:
sad to hear :(
than who's there instead? or is it shorter?
well it really didn't appear on the official GC site though

i think the album is shorter... i should look at it... and yeah, its a shame GC isnt playing in the album cause they rock

Aye i did it on me own at home on an 8track recorder. piece of piss and it sounded good too. thanks to mick moss for lending me a mike and helping out.

flebbie said:
Is it the same version as on the virtual album?
I think i'm missing ya there mate, which album do you mean? "Aion" maybe?

By the way, there's a slight typing mistake on the booklet of the album, Danny didn't do a cover of "Spirit" but of "How fortunate the man with none", which is also done by NOEKK in a kinda different way

flebbie said:
Uh.. no.. On the Alt 4 reissue you have 3 Pink Floyd covers and 1 Bad Religion cover.

Wow - I'm a new Anathema fan and I've heard (and love) Alt 4, minus these bonuses (bonii?). I am trying to figure out how the FUCK Anathema could possibly cover a Bad Religion song. I mean, I love both bands, but I just don't see it working. Pink Floyd, on the other hand, sounds like it was meant to be.

Will be looking to download these tracks later tonight...

The111 said:
Wow - I'm a new Anathema fan and I've heard (and love) Alt 4, minus these bonuses (bonii?). I am trying to figure out how the FUCK Anathema could possibly cover a Bad Religion song. I mean, I love both bands, but I just don't see it working. Pink Floyd, on the other hand, sounds like it was meant to be.

Will be looking to download these tracks later tonight...

when i first heard better of dead i thought it was an original song, and when i heard the bad religion one i was like :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Oceana said:
when i first heard better of dead i thought it was an original song, and when i heard the bad religion one i was like :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Noticed you are in Girona Spain... I am in USA but I just ordered some freediving equipment from there! :cool:

Dwra said:
I think i'm missing ya there mate, which album do you mean? "Aion" maybe?

By the way, there's a slight typing mistake on the booklet of the album, Danny didn't do a cover of "Spirit" but of "How fortunate the man with none", which is also done by NOEKK in a kinda different way
I meant the virtual album form Antimatter, it's got a live version of Black Sun on it.

pagan2002 said:
Aye i did it on me own at home on an 8track recorder. piece of piss and it sounded good too. thanks to mick moss for lending me a mike and helping out.
Actually you can thank me for that hahahaha it was my mic :p