dead can dance- dublin 2005

ok I just found news at lisagerrard.com, it's official

Lots of talk and at this moment it all looks extremely good. The lineup of musicians is absolutely phenomenal, actually it is better then that, this will without doubt be the Dead Can Dance concert to see and hear, it is hard to contain my excitement and anticipation, but sometime in 2005 and no locations set yet. This beats Lisa playing the Theremin (instrument), which was planed for the last unfinished DCD album & tour. This will be a once in a lifetime occasion, no matter when or where I be there 110%, suggest you do the same and don't tell me I did not warn you.
30 August 2004

DragonLady1 said:
I wanna see that...

pfff...goth casualty aye, the tickets here wont last a day, so tough! :lol: tickets go on sale here on monday :hotjump:

its the kick off to their tour too so it will sell fast, same place as 96, im sure the 3 o'snodaigh brothers will be in the line up, bought new live Kila today.

pfff goth casualty, baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

what?! We'd have to travel to L.A. to see them here though. They'd never come to Phoenix. Actually, by next september, we might be in Portland. It's possible, because they might play Seattle.
Which one would you go to here. N.Y.? or D.C.?

nomana-nuniyan said:
what?! We'd have to travel to L.A. to see them here though. They'd never come to Phoenix. Actually, by next september, we might be in Portland. It's possible, because they might play Seattle.
Which one would you go to here. N.Y.? or D.C.?
Dunno really. Me mates moving to LA next year and theres cheap(ish) flights to there from Dublin. Same with New York as well. Gonna try and do it anyway

yeah, we love it. We're moving there. we spent some time there in '97 and got married while we were there. We both decided it's where we'd like to be more permanently so we're going back.

you have friends there, eh? nice place to have friends to visit.