Dead Can Dance tour - US

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Hey,
Metal or not, I know there are some Dead Can Dance fans here, so I thought I'd post the tour dates for America. I already got tickets for one show in Seattle, but will see the Oakland shows too since I live in San Francisco area. I got such good tickets to Seattle I couldn't resist. The flights are cheap too. Anyway, fuckit, these guys never tour. OH, and Seattle is the only one on sale so far....

Here are dates:

SEPTEMBER 2005
USA/Mexico:

17th Seattle WA - Paramount Theater
18th -**-
21st Oakland - Paramount Theater
22nd -**-
25th Los Angeles - Hollywood Bowl
27th San Diego CA - Humphreys
29th Mexico City - Auditorio Nacional

OCTOBER 2005
CANADA:

1st Toronto ONT - Massey Hall
2nd Montreal - St Denis Theater

USA:

4th Philadelphia - Tower Theater
5th Washington DC - Music Center
7th Boston MA - Orpheum
8th New York NY - Radio City Music Hall
10th Chicago - Auditorium

Is Lisa Gerrard singing? I was telling my husband about this tour the other day. He's not much for going to the metal shows with me but I know he'd go see DCD. Thanks for the post! September at the Hollywood Bowl, sure to be a great nite!

kittybeast said:
Is Lisa Gerrard singing? I was telling my husband about this tour the other day. He's not much for going to the metal shows with me but I know he'd go see DCD. Thanks for the post! September at the Hollywood Bowl, sure to be a great nite!

You're damn straight she is. One of my favorite (probably THE favorite) female vocalists.

I can't wait.

I just found the following link being posted on the official The Gathering-forum, which might be of interest especially (yet not only) to those Dead Can Dance-fans who won´t be able to attend any of their shows:

http://www.dcddiscs.com/index.php

(I just ordered a copy of their show yesterday in The Hague.)