Dead Sexy Metal Guitar Downloads

RandyEllefson

May 28, 2004
www.randyellefson.com
Hello Everyone -

Do you miss big crunching riffs and loads of lead guitars? If so, download this song, Legends from my debut instrumental guitar album, The Firebard.

You can also stream the entire album from www.randyellefson.com

Free tablature, with all rhythm guitars, bass, and leads, can be downloaded, too.

I also have some articles there, including:
Writing_Guitar_Licks
Double_Tracking_Lead_Guitar_1
Double_Tracking_Lead_Guitar_2

The_Firebard_Cover.jpg

BIO:

"Randy Ellefson has played guitar since age 13 after being mesmerized by the first live guitar performance he saw. He built his first electric guitar for a 9th grade science project, then built another two years later and hasn't played another electric guitar since. In fact, a few years ago, a severe case of tendonitis in both arms rendered him unable to play guitar at all for over a year. Even a year later, his fingers would shake on the strings, and he could barely play once a week. Another four years passed before he could perform again, and today he is still restricted to playing guitar only three hours, every other day. "I'm used to the limitation," Ellefson says, "but one result is that it took 2 years to record the album."

"To perform The Firebard, Ellefson had to make some adjustments, such as rigging his drum machine with letter openers to play it with his feet. He also engineered it at home so he could record whenever he was able to perform the guitars and bass."

"The injury was caused partly by a Bachelors of Music in classical guitar, where he had accomplished four years of playing requirements in only two years. Now, his ordeal largely behind him, Ellefson has risen from his ashes to launch his career."

Rand