Dead6Skin6Mask6!!

:lol: I can't even imagine the repulsiveness of that. James's vocals are bad enough on this new cd, but to actually diminish to that level, why that is just unimaginable.

"It's my WAYYYYYYY My WAYYYYY my WAYYYY OR THE FUCKING HIGHWAYYY AAAAAAAAAA" *Went deaf at this point, so I cannot report further.*

dead6skin6mask6 said:
im very disappointed in the Metallica guys for it. but, I still have hope. every album sounds different, and that means the next one wont sound like this one :)

Homer thinks your a backtracking cocksucker!!! I would love to pull up all the old posts about how much you thought St Anger would kick ass. Your a Cum drinking fool. Please post some more pictures of you and your Abba cover band. I need them to help scare the spiders out of my garage. And by the way, hows your moms asshole???

Those clips at low quality were quite deceiving, enough to fool a few people at least.

I think the album is very good, I enjoyed it alot, it has a good vibe and that is important. Forget another master of puppets. Metallica doing that now would only be dated.

Tin Tan Crap
Hey!
Tin Tan Crap
Hey!
Tin Tan Crap
Hey!
Tin Tan Crap
Hey!
Tin Tan Crap
Hey!
Tin Tan Crap
Hey!