Dead6Skin6Mask6!!

I'm finally listening to this whole album, at my friends'...it's really not bad at all. Some parts (like the backup vox in the chorus of the title track, and the "Ooh, what a good boy you are" bit on Invisible Kid, and the snare in All Within My Hands) set my teeth on edge, but a lot of it is very good. Sweet Amber is what Load/ReLoad should have sounded like, and Frantic is pretty badass...Monster, Shoot Me Again, and St. Anger have their moments as well, and if you ignore the snare, Hands is fuckin awesome. I want to kill Bob Rock, however...and James's vox are wildly inconsistent. I'll have to listen to it more once I get my own copy...however, I'm really too hooked on EoR.

well pyrus....my respect-for you- has fucking plummeted...like, LOW

youre still in the postives for liking thrash...still, the wrong dark angel album is in your avatar

unnamed feeling isn't so bad, compared to the rest.. but then james busts out with a case of Tourette's.. blah blah FUCK blah blah blah FUCK blah FUCK, whatever... eh, some of the songs have decent parts, but then they find a way to ruin each song, in the least with the snare drum. Overall it makes the album crap for me >> unlistenable.

I kinda liked the way he gets Tourette's in that song... he does actually sound pretty angry when he says stuff like that on teh album... unlike the majority of other vocalists who try to sound angry. I like it cause it doesn't sound like he's trying to sound angry, he just is, which is why it sounds funny sorta. Ha ha, at least I know what I'm talking about. I reckon that song is kinda sad.

Again, I truly fail to see how this album is as horrid as Retarded states. Fact is, no matter what Metallica puts out, it will be ridiculed immediately by twits who still feel like they were dumped by their girlfriend when Load/Re-Load came out. Get over it.

DavE

ORRRRRRRRRRRRR, I can simply choose to listen to music that's good.Maybe if you went around the internet and did some research, you'd fucking SEE how many bands are just blatantly better than metallica. I mean, why listen to a barely mediocre metallica album when I could put on a GREAT hades or witchfynde album?

I didn't even fucking KNOW metallica or metal when load and reload were released, thus negating your gay point, ya fucking cock chugger.

Fuck, I didn't ridicule this piece of shit immediately, I fucking TOLD you that for fuck sakes, can't you fucking read you fuckwit shit for brains?

THREE times, THREE MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, I listened to the album before passing judgement.

god....and who the fuck is talking to you, shut the fuck up

I made a litle joke with pyrus, and here you come with your semen stench emanating....fuck off

Explicit language always strengthens arguments
rolleyes.gif

I never said there weren't bands better than Metallica. All I am saying that the new album is a solid record. One thing I will say though.....Hades sucks your mother's nutsack.

metallidildo hah. yeh poison god, not everyone thinks it sucks becuase its different than MoP, some people just think it sucks as a record, but you lust after them so much that you think we must be mad they changed styles or somthing. we're not. i dont even care about them, i dont even listen to their old records anymore. i have soooo many better metal albums why would i waste my time?
-neal

neal said:
metallidildo hah. yeh poison god, not everyone thinks it sucks becuase its different than MoP, some people just think it sucks as a record, but you lust after them so much that you think we must be mad they changed styles or somthing. we're not. i dont even care about them, i dont even listen to their old records anymore. i have soooo many better metal albums why would i waste my time?
-neal

I am not lusting after them at all. I think their latest album is solid. I abhore Load and Re-Load, but this record is both unique and has some excellent riffs. As for not listening to them that is fine.....I am limiting the discussion to the latest release, and, on its own, not taking into account any of their prior albums, I like it. Deal with my subjectivity.

DavE

Way to address my first point while completely ignoring my second.

Which was obviously ignored because of how much of a hypocrite you look like

I don't like it simply because.

I don't care for their new style, it has nothing to do with how they used to be.