Dead6Skin6Mask6!!

retarded penguin said:
Way to address my first point while completely ignoring my second.

Which was obviously ignored because of how much of a hypocrite you look like

Oh, I'll address that if you wish. I don't put much stock into your subjectivety as I still have doubts as to whether you have actually heard the record. And, even if you have (3 times as you have stated before) listening to mp3s is quite a different experience than listening to the album versions. You also have never seen the DvD which comes with the album on which the band plays the album in a garage-type setting.....the riffs truly shine through. I can't handle people making judgments when they haven't seen the entire picture.

You should really borrow the cd and DvD and take a thorough listen.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I have to go out, buy the album, listen very carefully, THEN watch the DVD, and watch and listen very VERY carefull.

for what?
To see a some, SOME, riffs shine through

F.U.C.K. T.H.A.T.

I never had to do that with bands like Death and Nevermore, a few Mp3s was all I needed, why?
BECAUSE IT'S THOROUGHLY GOOD MUSIC.
Ill review the whole fucking album for you tomorrow, song by fucking song

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
What riffs exactly?
I know dozens of tiny bands that have better riffs than ShiT anger who cant get a record deal. It just isn't that great.

The Some Kind of Monster main riff springs immediately to mind.......that is just beyond heavy in tone. The riffage in Sweet Amber, Frantic and All Within my Hands also rules.

I can understand hating the drum tone (which is erased on the DvD performance btw), but the riffs are just as solid as most of those found on TBA. Is it the lack of soloing that has some people's panties in a bunch?

1 - Frantic
This song starts off decent. Slow with a nice build up and flos into a good groove, which I have stated before. It's got a strong resemblance to Anthrax ala STOMP.
Now, here's where the problem comes in, lyrics. THese lyrics are just so mindless, "Frantic-tic-tic-tic-toc". Or "My lifestyle determines my deathstyle". It's just so stupid. Then the song just kinda drags on and gets boring after about 3 minutes. So we wait roughly a minute for something new to happen. What happens is kinda mediocre, then back to repetitive. James doing the ballady type of vocal just soiunds bad, but he's got an alright growl in the song ...his screams are just gay. Song finishes with a FUEL type of groove.

2 - St Anger
KORN INTRO. This is korns blind, PERIOD. You may say no, well, you're stupid, KORN. First of, this song is all about hat Lars can do on the kit. I say this because that same korn riff is sprinkled throughout the song. It's about the only riff they use when it gets "heavy". Except during the chorus (fuck it all...), where there are no guitars present at all, just lars pounding away. Vocal melodies, like always, are strong. That's about the only thing, I think, that makes Metallica tolerable, very catchy vocal melodies. As for James' vox during this song, refer to Frantic, same stuff. This song, is basically a crappier version of Frantic. Even the lyrics get worse, if that was possible.

3 - Some Kind Of Monster
Opens with a Down kind of riff. Then has Down kind of rythm, very simplistic/boring. Alternates, gets real old after 1 minute. Lars pounds away at the skins. Here's the main riff around 2 minutes. Now this song has a bad vocal melody, because it seems like it's being rapped. Hell, I could see Kid Rock jamming to this song. Lyrics seem too immature for a band like Metallica. These riffs are really boring. And they're all broken up like nu metal. That chorus thing (we the people), very poor. Yeah, this song seems HEAVILY influenced by Down and some COC or Load era Metallica. Song just drags on for like 3 or 4 minutes of reptitiveness, with some ominous thing in it.bah. Finishes on a high note with Mario music!

4 - Dirty Window
Drum intro, stupid. Goes into a quick groove type of thing, can't really put my finger onto where I've heard a similarity before. Maybe the song off of Reload, Prince Charming. Lyrics seem dumb, but the vocals melodies and vocals are pretty strong. This song could have easily been on Reload. But shit, it's so fucking repetititive, it's got like that ONE riff tha occupies 70-80% of the song. The part where james yells stuff sounds so damn Nu-metalish. And tha part other part does too (I.....I......I...I, ahahahahaaa). Finishes with the same kind of drum inro but done on guitar.

5 - Invisible Kid
Nu-Metal intro. Then the main riff/vocal melodies are totally COC reminiscent, but not as good IMO. The lyrics, again, seem completely stupid coming from Metallica. Then the song goes Nu-metal again during them whispered type of parts. Sounds like the dude from slipknot whispering...gay riff sticks for awhile, back to main riff which has gotten totally over used now. The sound of the song over-all is really poor and simplistic. This part at about 5 minutes is really REALLY lame. Then they gradually climb back into the main riff and into the song. he riff the song finishes with is so bad. It's totally like Mudvayne or Korn or something.

6 - My World
This song just starts wih variations of the main riff. Then goes on and is just....stupid. The chorus is just...mindless. How the fuck did they sing it without laughing, or saying "Sucker" without laughing. Well, after "sucker" it breaks into nu metal cum parade. "Motherfuckers", ugh..chorus again....ugh...nu metal cum parade...ugh. Oh man, James shouldn't be aloud to scream, his voice just, breaks. Then the song breaks ino a nu metal riff with the grooved vocal melodies, and we hear james' voice cringe and crackle. Not pleasant. More gay screaming. Fuck, find the question and shut up. Song just ends in a bad way.

7 - Shoot Me Again
Frantic type of build up except drenched in Mudvayne semen. Progressed and is incorporated into the song. This song is just so quiet and stupid. "shoot Me again" is repeated like, alot. The lyrics are REALLY bad. And, the song just seems to drag on mindlessly, ugh. It's like, fuck, don't you realize when a song is just, draaaaagged out? Fucking end it.

8 - Sweet Amber
Intro reminds me of Tool. Riff reminds me of a variation of Dirty window, like, yeah. It actually got/gets kind of fast, every now and then there's some fast picking. But the stupid lyrics just kind of ruin it, as well as the bad vocals. Then the song gets really slow for this chorus thingy (ugh)....then picks up ino the main riff. Drags on till about 4 minutes in, where there's this really simplistic fast picking type of thing which isn't half bad, but kinda pointless. Goes into a godsmack/papa roach thing near the end. End, thank Satan.

9 - Unnamed Feeling
Boring fucking "build up". Nu metal splattered left and right and all the way through. Good vocal melody, HORRIBLE FUCKING MUSIC. This thing literally just drags on without anything new till maybe 6 minutes in where it simply gets a little louder. But fuck, they REALLY stretched this fucker out.

10 - Purify
Mudvayne. Hardcore type of riffing. Gay.
I'm not sure if I should even bother elaborating, that pretty much sums up the song. The vocal melodies are pathetic. The riffing is garbagely simplistically homosexually AIDs infested etc etc. And the lyrics are, yeah, whatever..

11 - All Within My Hands
Starts off with Nu-metal and stuff. Broken guitar chords sounding stupid. Gets quite and sounds like Deftones. Yeah, DEFINITELY deftones. During the first chorus, or if that's the chours, whatever, basic one chord riffing. The riff under "love is control" isnt half bad, but then the song gets gay during the "hate me now" shit. And the song just drags out that first 3 or 4 minutes out for another 5.

Well, I hope you're "satisfied". I'm gonna go listen to some Lefay and Mercyful Fate.

PiNkMaGGiT
"I kinda liked the way he gets Tourette's in that song"
hahahahahaaha
Joan Jet is busy writing the next songs for the band
The new Exodus is fuckin' sick,I have a rough mix of the new tracks and am blown away.....The Exodus Attack!! Paul B.
R.I.P

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Going to listen to enemies as it fucking rules. Especialy track 9

I.Fucking.Love.You
Seed Awakening is like one of my absolute favorite Nevermore songs.
That opening is just so sexy, it's like Jeff WANTS six strings back. The lyrics are (UN)Godly too. :)

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................