dear susie column

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Right my dears,

come on you can tell me , do you have a problem or sad about anything , then heres your chance to get it out, i,ll try and help you with my mature advise, dont be afraid you can tell me anything. :)

Su Jacko said:
Dear Susie,
I've heard that man sap is good for you? Is this true or a fabrication? Explain.

Right well i use it for lubrication for masturbation , it has a unique quality that no other substance has so i say yes its good for you, and you should buy it in jars , has that answered your question :D

dear susie,

i don't wanna ask anything. just wish me luck for the next few days. i need it. if i get lucky, i'll owe you forever. well ok, i might even buy you a candy cos i'm very generous and that.

cheers,

sol.

sol83 said:
dear susie,

i don't wanna ask anything. just wish me luck for the next few days. i need it. if i get lucky, i'll owe you forever. well ok, i might even buy you a candy cos i'm very generous and that.

cheers,

sol.
candy? since when has susie been American like? FFS! PFF!

sol83 said:
dear susie,

cheers,

sol.

hey you no how to get on my good side :) I wish you all the luck in the world and my favourite candy bar is a galaxy :wave:

galaxy. ok, got it.

and i will send you one if things go ok. i was not joking. just eat it before mick does.

:Spin: