Dear TD:

Mr.s8n said:
Dumb fucking post. TD may be an ass, but leave it to a stripper to bring out dirty laundry in search of other people to back her up. You two had a bad run-in, leave it at that, and keep it to yourself or put him on your ignore list.
Yes indeed, those with glass houses should refrain from throwing bricks as the saying goes. Nothing like making stuff up on an internet bb of all places. And to think, I'm worthy of 6 pages of replies. :worship:

old school headbanger said:
A woman who takes off her cloths for money, which provides some sort of sexual gratification for men is a whore, you call them what ever you want...now if you dont give them that dollar , where do they go? to the guy who is giving them the dollar...

Naked bitches + money = whore

Every once in a while, a logical posts pops up.

Since we're talking about whores, I'm wondering if anyone can define a "message board attention whore" for the rest of the group. Examples are welcome.

Rich

TD said:
Yes indeed, those with glass houses should refrain from throwing bricks as the saying goes. Nothing like making stuff up on an internet bb of all places. And to think, I'm worthy of 6 pages of replies. :worship:

Actually, we weren't even talking about you anymore. Now, go back into hiding for another week and you might come up with something a little more believable.

Nice signature! :lol:

Obsess much?

coop said:
Since we're talking about whores, I'm wondering if anyone can define a "message board attention whore" for the rest of the group. Examples are welcome.

Rich

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

.......drawing a blank. :confused:

Skorned1 said:
Actually, we weren't even talking about you anymore. Now, go back into hiding for another week and you might come up with something a little more believable.

Obsess much?
You're little work of fiction is quite popular here in message board land, maybe you should concentrate on film writing as opposed to acting...........

Skorned1 said:

Obsess much?
I quote a clean wholesome friend of mine with a quality education and a good solid family background, and you assume I speak of you
:OMG: This is a message board my dear, not that pole you like to shine for money.

TD - you have clean and wholesome friends, I thought you only fucked white trash teachers that smoked crack and have kids. Integrity you slay me.

TD said:
I quote a clean wholesome friend of mine with a quality education and a good solid family background, and you assume I speak of you
:OMG: This is a message board my dear, not that pole you like to shine for money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You always have the punk ass bitch comebacks!

Sorry for butting in or anything but this is so fuckin' rediculous, i've been going throught this post for the last two days and i have to say, TD you a fucking moron. You seem to me like one of those really shady guys who tries to pick up on teenage girls at the mall. Get the fuck over yourself man. And another thing my mother was a stripper for the first six years of my life, if thats what it took to support her family then hell, I absolutely respect that. Its dead beats like you who put women in that situation.