Dear Theocracy Fans!!!

Val Allen Wood

7th Servant Guitarist
Jun 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
www.facebook.com
We have just recently updated our myspace songs. Previously we had the song "Mountain" on as a sample on the site. We now have "Mountain", the self titled song "Theocracy" and "The Serpent's Kiss" off of the first album on the myspace in their entirety. Please listen to them.
Enjoy!!!!!!

-Val A.W.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

We have just recently updated our myspace songs. Previously we had the song "Mountain" on as a sample on the site. We now have "Mountain" and the self titled song "Theocracy" off of the first album on the myspace in their entirety. Please listen to them.
Enjoy!!!!!!

-Val A.W.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Right on! Both songs rule!:headbang::kickass: See ya soon, Val!

Nice! 'Theocracy' was the first full-length song I heard from the band - it was streaming in the flash e-card on the MetalAges page (I don't think that page is around anymore). I played it over and over and over waiting for that first cd to come in the mail. I remember being amazed - I had never totally lost my mind over a Christian band before; I thought "That's impossible - no one does music LIKE THIS and sings lyrics like that about Christ!"

BTW Val you have a killer myspace (and so does your friend with this myspace - http://www.myspace.com/themessiahofmetal)
If I wasn't so far away I'd love to see you guys May 2!

Nice! 'Theocracy' was the first full-length song I heard from the band - it was streaming in the flash e-card on the MetalAges page (I don't think that page is around anymore). I played it over and over and over waiting for that first cd to come in the mail. I remember being amazed - I had never totally lost my mind over a Christian band before; I thought "That's impossible - no one does music LIKE THIS and sings lyrics like that about Christ!"

BTW Val you have a killer myspace (and so does your friend with this myspace - http://www.myspace.com/themessiahofmetal)
If I wasn't so far away I'd love to see you guys May 2!

Thanks man, that's my buddy Nathan we play together all the time.

Damn straight! Nathan is a great guitarist in his own right! I've seen him plsy live in EbS a few times and he is an amzing player-just like you are, Val!

Awesome! That gives me an excuse to bump some old threads where I discussed the song Theocracy (I could only find a sample clip people could listen to at the time).

For as much as I love the new CD, and as much as I've been saying Laying The Demon To Rest is my favorite song and that Mirror of Souls is the best song, I'd still be hard pressed not to acknowledge that Theocracy is still probably my favorite song :worship:

Nice!, this is good for people who are unable to get the first CD, anyway... Ichthus was the first song I heard by Theocracy and I was hooked ever since.:)

Nice!, this is good for people who are unable to get the first CD, anyway... Ichthus was the first song I heard by Theocracy and I was hooked ever since.:)
Ichthus was also one of the first Theocracy songs I ever heard!:headbang::kickass: That song never gets old to me!