Death Growl

hq2nort

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2003
Visit site
hey iam in a band and we were thinking of playing an Opeth song ( drapery Falls). The only problem is we can never sing when he does the Death growl half way through the song. any tips on how to do those things.

old old post:

alright I'v said this tons of times before.

you growl with your gut not your throat. if you wanna use your throat then do it and dont blame me when after 30 seconds you start coughing and shit, and blood flows out of your eyes and ears! Use your gut, act like you are a fucking balrog trying to kill Gandolf and breathe fucking fire!! From the gut! its fun especially after you just had Wendy's or mickyd's! take your gut and vomit that shit, while you scare your friends so much that they vomit also!!

remember, your gut!!!
------------------------------------------------
dammit kid use your gut. your gut dammit!! Its so easy just act like you were kiling someone with a bat and make all of the sound come from your large intestine. Do you know how to make a deep burp, just do that but use your voice instead of spitting up yesterdays pizza all over your dog.
Growling is so easy, it comes natural just like shitting, burping, vomiting, and back flips, but just dont do all of those at the same time.
Just take all of that into consideration and everything in life will be great!
-------------------------------------------------
Do I have to come to your homes and show each of you. Maybe I could make that my job, teaching everyone how to growl, traveling around the world having conventions in giant stadiums.
Maybe I should put some commercials on tv, "Do you wanna growl, are you sick of waking up in the morning and not being able to growl like your favorite death metal vocalist...I know I was untill I tryed Darthlardos 5 step program. Just call 1-800-666-BOOB. You will recieve information like.
1. Make your neighbors think your satan.
2. How to shit sucessfully upside down.
3. Figure out how to growl by using your gut, you fuckers your gut
4. How to make lasagna.
5. And the final step, not using your fucking throat and using your gut you fucks, the gut dammit!!
and thats it just 4 1/2 easy payments of $6.66 using your Visa or Mastercard. and you to could one day be the next Elvis.
"And remember growling is from the gut not the throat and Im also a client."
------------------------------------------------

ok I think thats all of em.