Death Machine Halloween Show @ The Campbell Gaslighter!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Oct. 31 Halloween Night:
Man Down Productions presents:
DEATH MACHINE
Other bands to play:
Artillery HELL (These guys kick ass)
WEIGH THE FLESH
DARKIN FLUID
MAELSTROM

Venue: The Gaslighter Theater. 400 E. Campbell Ave., Campbell, CA 95008. (408) 866-1408

ALL AGES!!!! Doors open at 6:30pm $8
www.deathmachine.nethttp://www.thegaslighter.com/index2.shtml

The bill goes as followed:

DARKIN FLUID: 1st band
MAELSTROM: 2nd
Artillery HELL : 3rd
DEATH MACHINE: 4th

MAELSTROM: Last band to play.

Please come early to support all the bands, it should be a kick ass show!!!

I just went on the dm site and read it said

See Thrak's guitar protege with Artillery Hell. Whats that all about?
i cant make that show just wonderin

cool pics on the site and fan art too
gotta get the monies out to you for some shirts.

Wixx

My guitar student's band Artillery Hell are playing and they kick ass!!!!! They should be going into the studio in 6 months to record with DIno Alden and I will be a Co-Producer on the disc. When they're CD is available, I will let everyone know, it's going to be heavy!!!

Thrak/DM

Hey guys, this is Robert, the bassist/vocalist for Artillery Hell. Even though we have yet to meet Mike has told me everything that you guys have said about us and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support! I can't wait to finally meet you guys on Halloween and kick serious ass with some heavy, skull crushing metal! See you all then!

ArtilleryHellVocals said:
Hey guys, this is Robert, the bassist/vocalist for Artillery Hell. Even though we have yet to meet Mike has told me everything that you guys have said about us and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support! I can't wait to finally meet you guys on Halloween and kick serious ass with some heavy, skull crushing metal! See you all then!

Any chance Artillery Hell has a website? :)

Stacy

I believe they're still in the works on a website!!!! They're very good and I will keep you all pdated when they have a disc, website, ect.

Robert, you're welcome man!!! I enjoy the band and really look forward to seeing you guys live Halloween night.

EVERYONE RULES ON THIS BOARD!!!!!

Jasun

Halloween!!!! DEATH MACHINE! IT's TIME! Can't wait to hear your CD. Make sure to bring plenty to the show. I plan on buying a few extras for other metal heads to enjoy.
Can't wait for the show!

Ken

Awesome Ken!!!! It's not a show without you and Jon there, we'll see you then brotha!!!

Jasun

P.S. How about throwing a chair at the Campbell Gaslighter. The chair was the show at the Gilroy event. You're so METAL KEN!!! \m/

It's been a short while since the last Death Machine show...Hopefully Myself, Ken and others haven't forgot how to celebrate these sort of get togethers. Thankfully the venue will not take about an hour to get to this time around. However since this is the first show in about 5 months, I am expecting some odd and semi-violent situations to arise the show. Hopefully it will be a packed house. I know after a long hiatus, the braniac-hippie himself N'dalo will be making his Death Machine debut. shHopefully Ken can coax Kevin and Angelina to ow up as well. Anywhere between 10 and 30 people will be sufficient. Note to Ken: Anytime you wanna lay down vocals on any of our songs, let me know. Who knows what will happen. So until Halloween folks...Live long and prosper... and I cannot guarantee that some of us will not jump onstage for all sorts of different metal shinanagins. So fuckin Thrak and Devin beware!!!

It's been a short while since the last Death Machine show...Hopefully Myself, Ken and others haven't forgot how to celebrate these sort of get togethers. Thankfully the venue will not take about an hour to get to this time around. However since this is the first show in about 5 months, I am expecting some odd and semi-violent situations to arise the show. Hopefully it will be a packed house. I know after a long hiatus, the braniac-hippie himself N'dalo will be making his Death Machine debut. Hopefully Ken can coax Kevin and Angelina to ow up as well. Anywhere between 10 and 30 people will be sufficient. Note to Ken: Anytime you wanna lay down vocals on any of our songs, let me know. Who knows what will happen. So until Halloween folks...Live long and prosper... and I cannot guarantee that some of us will not jump onstage for all sorts of different metal shinanagins. So fuckin Thrak and Devin beware!!!

Jon we'll have plenty of people at the show to catch you if you are going to do what I think you're going to do. Awesome you and Ken will be at the show, should RULE!!!!

Jay

Hey John, I tried calling you the saturday after that little get together at the apartment. You didnt answer you bastard! Hey, anyways, I'm working on some lyrics and I'm still getting some lessons when I have the time. My first full song is called, "Tolerance for Agony"

Alright fastforward a few days. I dropped off the info for Brandon to get his amp fixed...again. But fuck dude, Im pretty pumped about getting you in there when we all have our gear working instead of me playing bass and you screaming on the mic...not to mention the bottle of tequila(dont tell Jack). As soon as his shit is fixed, I will immediatley call you. If possible, I would like to see the lyrics you have written on paper. We can work with what you have and see how we can fit it into one of the 3 songs we have. Until then hopefully it will not be long, and see you at the Death Machine show!!!

Hey guys, this is Robert again. I just had to come on and say what an absolutely bad ass show it was last night at the Gaslighter, you guys seriously kick major ass! We have got to play more shows together because they will absolutely kill! Again, thanks for all of your continued support, we sincerely appreciate it. I'll see you guys on Saturday and in December at the Pound, there's no way in hell I'm missing those shows! Later guys!
Robert-vocalist for Artillery Hell.

Robert,

YOU GUY'S KICKED ASS!!!!! Artillery Hell RULEs and it was a way kick ass show. Always nice to have good crowd behind you. We will definately do more shows down the road and I can't wait to get you kats in at Dino's!!!! I think once that's done, everyone will know Artillery Hell. YOU RULE ROBERT and say hi to the rest of the kats.

Jasun

P.S. Mike, YOU SHRED MY BROTHA!!!!