Death magnetic gh3 mix

I only have 3 songs, the 2 posted above and The Day That Never Comes. Still waiting for the other 7.

Thanks for hooking those up btw, I bought the album on CD and Vinyl looking for something listenable but it wasn't until i got the album on GH3 today that i actually realized how much better those mixes are. If i can get the entire album mixed like that...I'm pretty sure I'll cry....yup, totally gonna cry haha.

btw, how does the itunes version look? Because I once bought one song there, then I found a version that was ripped from a cd, and itunes version was hella more dynamic

edit: Guitar Hero 3 vs CD

metallica_allnightmarelong_GHIII_vs_CD.gif

Hello Metalheads:)

Yesterday it was very late in germany, that´s why I could not supply all of you guys. But I see, there is much happenend..I cannot say, how happy I am. Perhaps we can enjoy the whole album soon! *yeehaaa* Today I will get the 5 lp limited edition...i don´t think, that I open it. I leave it original packed for eternity.

"THE GREATEST MISTAKE IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND" !

Or..how would you call this for the history books ? :)

A Question:

What is "FLAC" for a file ? wich program I can use to open it ?

Greetz,

Felix

FLAC = losslessly compressed wave file. You can get the plugin here: http://flac.sourceforge.net/ With that, you can listen to them in your favourite music player.

But, since you have the vinyl version of Death Magnetic, you do not have the super brickwalled mix, because a mix like that does not work in vinyls. The needle would simply jump out of the groove. Vinyls always have their own mixes and masters, separate from CD mixes and masters.

FLAC = losslessly compressed wave file. You can get the plugin here: http://flac.sourceforge.net/ With that, you can listen to them in your favourite music player.

But, since you have the vinyl version of Death Magnetic, you do not have the super brickwalled mix, because a mix like that does not work in vinyls. The needle would simply jump out of the groove. Vinyls always have their own mixes and masters, separate from CD mixes and masters.

Thank you very much:)

I heard from a couple of people, that the vinyl has a ugly sound, too. I will not open that Vinyl box..I will leave it for the Worldhistory of Rock:D At the moment, you are already able to rip the whole album in good quality:headbang: