Death magnetic gh3 mix

HELL YEAH:headbang: I can say..that´s sort of magical moment for me. The songs are really kickin´ASS !! We can enjoy it finally.

The ironic is, that this "mistake" gives it a cult character..the heads will still talk in 10 years about this "Unbelievable thing". I cannot understand, how this could be..it´s such a shame!! I´d never give the okay for such a production in my Studio. WTF !!!

FLAC = losslessly compressed wave file. You can get the plugin here: http://flac.sourceforge.net/ With that, you can listen to them in your favourite music player.

But, since you have the vinyl version of Death Magnetic, you do not have the super brickwalled mix, because a mix like that does not work in vinyls. The needle would simply jump out of the groove. Vinyls always have their own mixes and masters, separate from CD mixes and masters.

I have the vinyl as well for just that reason but it's really not that big a change. Fidelman brickwalled the instruments individually in the mix so it's still present on the vinyl master, although the dynamics are a bit better.

this mix is much better, I already bought the album but most songs sound pretty shitty on my Ipod, some of James singing is barely audible (might just be my cheap headphones though) atleast this fixes it.

fidelmanit2.png

Right on haha :headbang:

Back on topic, these new mixes sound miles better! Anyone know if we can get the multitracks from Guitar Hero like from Rockband?

I would like to know, what Metallica say about this whole thing..what do you think, does it matter ´em ? Or do they laughing about us all and count the million dollars ? hmmmmm difficult.

Im sure they are pissed. They have so much money the money side of it doesnt come into it. Something much more valuable is getting destroyed here - their reputation.

Im sure they are taking their time trying to decide what to do about it all this before rushing out and making any rash statements. Anyone notice there has been no interviews since the release which is strange (although i think they are supposed to be on Jools Holland on BBC2 tonight i think or at least in the next few days)