Death Magnetic

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Is the name of the new Metallica album. Was pleased to read one seamingly unbiased review of the 6 tracks that were previewed by the press, which stated that one of the songs was the best they have done since AJFA, two other tracks were good, and the other three were mediocre, and stated it was reliant on the other 4 songs as to whether or not it would be a great album or just an ok album. Can't wait to hear it.

They are still awesome live....

Death Magnetic is a worse name than St Anger IMO, but hey they can call it what they want, I will probably still find something to love on it no matter how shit the name of it is, after all I still really enjoy SA, and Black is still their only album I find hard to get into

The problem is Metallica are now running around suing people for POSTING POSITIVE REVIEWS OF THE ALBUM THAT THE PRESS WAS INVITED TO LISTEN TO.

Lars must be scared of techmomologies or something. First Napster (which was sort of understandable), then crap like this.

Oh. Apparently it wasn't Metallica as such, but some management toadies, and Metallica have apologised and allowed the reviews back up.

My news was out of date.

i opened this thread hoping it was a release of Death ultra rare b-sides or something.

Their next album by pattern was supposed to be a 1 word album title, like Magnetic

See

* Scream Bloody Gore (1987)
* Leprosy (1988)
* Spiritual Healing (1990)
* Human (1991)
* Individual Thought Patterns (1993)
* Symbolic (1995)
* The Sound of Perseverance (1998)

FUCK YOU BLITZY YOU PLONKER, IN THE TIME IT TOOK MY LOAD THIS PAGE I WAS ACTUALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.

really looking foward to this album, im hoping its not a return to ajfa, even though that is an amazing album, or any other earlier albums for that matter. I'd sooner see them to continue to re-inevent themselves and put out new material that is worth listening to. Obviously something better than St. Anger is needed and I'm hoping that Hetfields lyrics are as good as his lyrics on load, which were the zennith of his lyric writing days, st angers lyrics are just shit.

Dän;7359661 said:
really looking foward to this album, im hoping its not a return to ajfa, even though that is an amazing album, or any other earlier albums for that matter. I'd sooner see them to continue to re-inevent themselves and put out new material that is worth listening to. Obviously something better than St. Anger is needed and I'm hoping that Hetfields lyrics are as good as his lyrics on load, which were the zennith of his lyric writing days, st angers lyrics are just shit.

Bleeding Me. :worship: