Death Magnetic

Yeh, and Until it sleeps and outlaw torn, top songs with great lyrics. Better than frantic tic tic tic toc

I hated the name at first, but after a couple of days its grown on me. Death Magnetic, yeah I like it. Although it does remind me of "mega deth" some what.

Death Magnetic, Magnetic Death, megadeth!

I hated the name at first, but after a couple of days its grown on me. Death Magnetic, yeah I like it. Although it does remind me of "mega deth" some what.

Death Magnetic, Magnetic Death, megadeth!

It's a stupid name. And if you have to re-arrange it for it to mean something, it just shows that you're desperate for it to actually mean something so you can defend the stupidity of calling something a thing so stupid. :p

2676796509_34c07ca002.jpg

01. That Was Just Your Life
02. The End Of The Line
03. Broken, Beat & Scarred
04. The Day That Never Comes
05. All Nightmare Long
06. Cyanide
07. The Unforgiven III
08. The Judas Kiss
09. Suicide & Redemption
10. My Apocalypse

James Hetfield explained the meaning of the record's title, saying, "It started out as kind of a tribute to people that have fallen in our business, like (ALICE IN CHAINS frontman) Layne Staley and a lot of the people that have died, basically — rock and roll martyrs of sorts. And then it kind of grew from there. Thinking about death...just like a magnet, some people are drawn towards it, (and) other people are afraid of it and push away."

___

That explanation makes me warm to the title a little more. Can't wait for this.

AHHH FUCK!! more ballad shit, I have never been a fan of their ballad stuff, and I hate the Unforgiven songs, have always and forever had to skip them, cannot explain why, have just had to because they seem to fucking annoy me

The album cover looks like a strange kind of vagina.

I'll be interested to hear what the album sounds like. It's Rob Trujillo's first effort with the band.