Death Metal albums from 2004

Cattle Decapitation - Humanure....Release date: 6/1/04 i believe.

Besides that you already mentioned most the albums i'd suggest from this year. The negation, the wretched spawn, souls to deny, all good albums :)

SculptedCold said:
Yeah man, Willowtip are class.....right up there with Unique Leader, Macabre Mementos and Displeased.
I reckon their a better label than Unique Leader as they have a varied roster of bands, not just all DM/Gore related ones.

SculptedCold said:
Imagery is godlike....possibly my favourite of all the Neuraxis releases. Unfortunately I lost all my Imagery MP3's with my last winblows F-up and haven't been able to pick 'em up since. It's kind of annoying because I want Imagery on CD but i've already got Passage Into Forlorn....and double CD-re-releases almost always have naff packaging without lyrics or anything, so it's not as if it'd be ok to just sell Passage Into Forlorn and get the 2CD re-release, but then I wouldn't want two copies of it anyway! arg! Someone release Imagery on a CD by itself!!!!
The double (single CD) release of both albums is actually pretty good, great even. It has both albums, two bonus tracks (In silence, Truth beyond live) and a couple of interviews with the band (one French, one English) all on one disc. It also has all the lyrics for both albums, with some more stuff written about the band (to mark their tenth aniversary) and the cover is just the one for Passage... but with the new logo. For ten dollars that seems pretty good, although admittedly I didn't have either to begin with.

Emeth - Insidious. Brutal death from Belgium, US style. GET IT! They are on the same label as Incinerate and Stabwound. It just leaked.

Necro Joe said:
The double (single CD) release of both albums is actually pretty good, great even. It has both albums, two bonus tracks (In silence, Truth beyond live) and a couple of interviews with the band (one French, one English) all on one disc. It also has all the lyrics for both albums, with some more stuff written about the band (to mark their tenth aniversary) and the cover is just the one for Passage... but with the new logo. For ten dollars that seems pretty good, although admittedly I didn't have either to begin with.
I bought it last week. It's a great release and the price was also great. Usually cds here are 20$-25$ canadian and I bought this Neuraxis compilation for 18.99$. It's excellent...if you like Neuraxis and don't have the first 2 release already buy this. :Spin:

Oceanic Motion said:
Cool. I've barely listened to any Metal over the last 3 weeks or so and usually when this happens I end up missing plently of thing that get reviewed/leaked/released.

Ah, I forgot about the Fleshcrawl. And I couldn't remember who it was that had that Finish DM band cover in thier sig. I'll check that album out now, me thinks!

Definitely check out Sotajumala, they rule.