Death Metal albums from 2004

blast tyrant said:
Darkthrone - Sardonic Wrath
1349 - Beyond The Apocolypse
Daath - Futitily
Darkthrone and 1349 aren't DM. :err:

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Definitely check out Sotajumala, they rule.
... ahem

Oceanic Motion said:
Just been listening to 'Death Metal Finland'. I got up to track 8, "Sisu Sinivalkoinen", before I had to turn it off, not because I didn't like it, just needed a breather. I can't actually remember anything I just heard, but I know I liked it. A few more listens and I'll get into it.
:Smug:

So far, when it comes to death metal albums I have Decapitated - The Negation but that's pretty much it. I dont even get newly released albums, I tend to get earlier ones and the albums considered classics.

MURAI said:
So far, when it comes to death metal albums I have Decapitated - The Negation but that's pretty much it. I dont even get newly released albums, I tend to get earlier ones and the albums considered classics.
For getting just a single DM album this year, your choice hasn't been a great one!! argles

SculptedCold said:
For getting just a single DM album this year, your choice hasn't been a great one!! argles
Yeah it has! 'The Negation' is quality.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
YOU THINK I READ EVERY POST?
POSSIBLY. BUT IF YOU DON'T THEN ITS YOUR OWN FAULT WHEN YOU GET THINGS WRONG!
upyours.gif

Mithras - Worlds Beyond The Veil

Brutal Morbid Angel styled death metal, with a cosmic, spacey atmosphere. The lead tone is absolutley jaw-dropping.

ImpamiizGraa said:
Mithras - Worlds Beyond The Veil

Brutal Morbid Angel styled death metal, with a cosmic, spacey atmosphere. The lead tone is absolutley jaw-dropping.
You wouldn't happen to be in Insision, would you? =)

Another album I came across is Mindgrinder - MindTech. Norwegian Death Metal that sounds quite a bit like new Zyklon and Myrkskog. Cosmocrator, who was in Zyklon for a while, is the guitarist and vocalist. From what I've listened to I'd say its a pretty cool album.

Polish fucking death all the way so far -

Hate - Awakening The Liar
Throneum - Mutiny of Death
Anima Damnata - Agonizing Journey Through the Burning Universe and Transcendental Ritual of Transfiguration
(thanks for keeping such a short album name)Also, Mausoleum - Cadaveric Displays of Ghoulish Ghastliness

The new Commit Suicide is hardly anything special. It's not even as interesting as the first album, despite sounding almost exactly the same (albeit with less of the cool drumming as well).