DEATH METAL BANDS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slipknot666666

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2008
looking for some cool death metal bands to listen to.. like:
metallica(fuck st.anger!!!),fall out boy,AFI,avenged sevenfold, korn,rise against!,and slipknott,trivium(they like old skool metallica)

thanks in advance! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

metallica(fuck st.anger!!!),fall out boy,AFI,avenged sevenfold, korn,rise against!,and slipknott,trivium(they like old skool metallica)

Fuck You!

FUCK YEAHHHHH

SLIPKNOT IS TEH ROX!!11

SO IS TEH KORN

1.jpg

Congratulations, Slipknot groupie, the numerical value of your moniker is exactly 152.Coincidence? I think not!
Consider yourself lucky; you've earned a "Jesus loves you" cookie.

This ultra-delicious twinkie will be sent right to your mailbox, even though you've never provided us with the details of your whereabouts. See, isn't God a most miraculous deity?
Mouths will water, jaws will be thrown agape as you march among people, twinkie in hand. Whole nations shall fall at your feet just for the vague promise of its seductive smell and crispiness. Go thee, and claim thy destiny-- become the ultimate cooke master.

It's one of those days when I simply have to post something.

Congratulations, Slipknot groupie, the numerical value of your moniker is exactly 152.Coincidence? I think not!
Consider yourself lucky; you've earned a "Jesus loves you" cookie.

This ultra-delicious twinkie will be sent right to your mailbox, even though you've never provided us with the details of your whereabouts. See, isn't God a most miraculous deity?
Mouths will water, jaws will be thrown agape as you march among people, twinkie in hand. Whole nations shall fall at your feet just for the vague promise of its seductive smell and crispiness. Go thee, and claim thy destiny-- become the ultimate cooke master.

It's one of those days when I simply have to post something.

:lol:

okay...I'm saying that this is too obviously a troll to possibly be a troll. But then it's like that Pink Panther movie, where they set a trap and said "it'll be so obviously a trap that he'll think it couldn't possibly be a trap, but it will be a trap" and so this is just a mindfuck.
But just in case, I'm posting some really obvious stuff.

Death
Morbid Angel
Obituary
Entombed
At The Gates
Deicide
Cannibal Corpse
Bloodbath
Nile
Decapitated
bored now, whatever

Never heard of that last group.

Also, if you want melodic death, try these out:
Amon Amarth
Insomnium
Kalmah
Hollenthon
Dark Tranquillity
In Flames
Amorphis
Eternal Tears of Sorrow

I heard bored now, whatever is a death metal classic. You should listen to them Einherjar or your a death metal nub.

Status
Not open for further replies.