Death metal recomendations

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Hey, that's a pretty decent the song Crying statues ect.. is awesome.. methinks I shall go get one of the Cds... VERY melodic though, not at all straight death metal from what i've heard

Both of their albums were released by black sun records, they are OOP now. Century media did a split re-issue last year, so u can find that pretty easy.

The two songs on the site for download are melodic, but they have lots of songs that arent as well.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Unique Leader sucks.

Try some Demilich.
I wouldn't say that Unique Leader sucks, since they have Psycroptic and Capharnaum. I think that California death metal sucks though, and there does happen to be a lot of that style of dm on Unique Leader. I've never heard a Cali dm band I've actually liked.

Oceanic Motion said:
Wrong, Capharnaum are on Willowtip, another great label.
Eh, my bad. I actually remembered that a couple hours after I had posted that. Capharaum sound quite a bit like Psycroptic and Spawn Of Possession though, which are both on Unique Leader, so I often get that mixed up. In any event, Unique Leader have Visceral Bleeding, Spawn Of Possession, Mortal Decay, and Psycroptic, which is more than enough to make up for all the California death crap that is on the label.

Life Sucks said:
Eh, my bad. I actually remembered that a couple hours after I had posted that. Capharaum sound quite a bit like Psycroptic and Spawn Of Possession though, which are both on Unique Leader, so I often get that mixed up. In any event, Unique Leader have Visceral Bleeding, Spawn Of Possession, Mortal Decay, and Psycroptic, which is more than enough to make up for all the California death crap that is on the label.
Capharnaum wouldn't sound out of place on the Unique Leader roster.

Sounds like you could use some Goatwhore my friend! Features Ben Falgoust of Soilent Green, and Sammy Duet formerly of Acid Bath.

'The Eclipse Of Ages Into Black'
'Funeral Dirge For The Rotting Sun'

The second album isn't as extreme, but it has a lot of driving rythms (22 years on this planet and I STILL don't know how to spell that word), and some melodic vocal parts as was on the debut.

I'll say that Unique Leader has some brilliant bands but the trouble is some the bands sound too generic or boring since i've checked out most the bands there (i won't name any)