Death metal vocalists that don't stick to one style?

Glen Benton (Deicide's) vocals changed over time throughout the 1990s.

their live album especially so...

everything of theirs after that was crap.

Lord Worm in the early Cryptopsy days. Very versatile

4:20 Odd screech

2:23 Gurgle noise and what sounds like a crazy inhale

3:24

3:26

2:22

3:45 We all know this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Worm is the shit, Slit Your Guts is my favorite song by da Crypts. Anyone have a band that I wouldn't know? Think like Into Eternity where the guy could do fucking anything.

I still don't really understand the point to this topic aside from listing vokillists that can sing different. I incorporate both in my shitty band, so I guess that is my contribution to this thread.

The band isn't all that good, but Chalky is a ridiculous vocalist

Last edited by a moderator:
Master_Yoda's got metal figured out bros, everyone on the internet can stop posting about it.

The dude from Benighted can do preeeeeetty much everything. He's got highs, lows, pig squeals, the works.

I also know "versatility" and "Cannibal Corpse" don't meet up very often, but Corpsegrinder's highs are just as wicked as his lows, IMO.

The dude from Benighted can do preeeeeetty much everything. He's got highs, lows, pig squeals, the works.

I also know "versatility" and "Cannibal Corpse" don't meet up very often, but Corpsegrinder's highs are just as wicked as his lows, IMO.

Pretty much the same deal as the guy from Prostitute Disfigurement \m/

The guy from Aborted does 2 styles really well ( lots of guys hate them on this site, dunno why but whatever )

If your talking about Cannibal Corpse then Chris Bares is definitely the one to mention, The Bleeding had a different style from the completely undecipherable vocals from their previous shit.

I dunno if that was versatility or the fact that Barnes' throat just got blown out over the years. His performance on Tomb was legendary but after that it got weaker and weaker.

I dunno if that was versatility or the fact that Barnes' throat just got blown out over the years. His performance on Tomb was legendary but after that it got weaker and weaker.

I've always wondered why his voice got worse, was it the style he used or was it that he smoked or something? Frank Mullen has been going LONG and sounds just as good as ever.