DEATH & NEVERMORE news at www.hardradio.com and todays playlist

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Check this out: The late DEATH leader Chuck Schuldiner's mother, Jane Schuldiner, has revealed through the band's official website that the group's[CONTROL DENIED} sophomore album, When Machine And Man Collide, will be released. The remaining members of the band, Steve DiGiorgio (bass), Tim Aymar (vocals), Shannon Hamm (guitar) and Richard Christy (drums) will finish work on the album over the next few months. Says Jane: "Yes, the album is very definitely going to be released. We just have to very carefully choose which label will do it. The legal problems I spoke about are in the courts soon and after they are taken care of, we will be able to go ahead with it. As far as I'm concerned, this is the most important album ever. When I pleaded with Chuck to not play so long and hard, to rest more, he told me how important it was for him to keep on, to do his very best, and at times he struggled but he kept going. Remembering that, we are going through our own struggle to make sure that album is not only released, but that it be done correctly."

Everyone here probably already knows this, but I'll post it anyway: NEVERMORE's new website, http://www.nevermore.tv/news.html, reveals that the band will soon enter a Seattle studio to begin work on their new album with producer Kelly Gray (DOKKEN, QUEENSRYCHE). Tentatively titled Enemies Of Reality, tracks set to appear on the release include 'The Story Of Our End', 'Who Decides', 'The Song Of The Solemn One', 'Enemies Of Reality', 'Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic', 'Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday' and 'Abomination'. The album is out through Century Media later this year.

Today's listening selections: (so far)
*JUDAS PRIEST-LIVE MELTDOWN '98 (or whatever its called) note: cool version of DIAMONDS AND RUST is a standout.
*DEATH ANGEL-FROLIC THROUGH THE PARK & THE ULTRA-VIOLENCE (can't wait until the new record and tour)
*SACRED REICH-STILL IGNORANT (1987-1997 LIVE).

LATER AND CHEERS.

fuckin A. control denied fucking rocks so hard. i can't wait for the damn new one! shite! :headbang:

-EY