Death- Symbolic

WTF, the original artwork was so much better, the new one looks more washed out and the big OM NOM NOM mountain is ridiculous (I know it was there in the original, just less blatantly obvious)

Hahaha you kinda ruined it for me now with that OM NOM NOM mountain comment. I like it though, not like it needed changing but I think it's better than the original

WTF, the original artwork was so much better, the new one looks more washed out and the big OM NOM NOM mountain is ridiculous (I know it was there in the original, just less blatantly obvious)

I'm in 100% agreement with you on this but even if I wasn't .. "OM NOM NOM mountain" would have sealed the deal :D

That shit needs to be put on a map somewhere

i could dig that
a treasure map made up of monuments and places from death metal album covers.

that would be some buried treasure worth adventurin' for! ARRRR

Mastodon made some survival guide brochure when Blood Mountain came out, had a map on it.

bloodmtn-back.jpg

Total nerdfest but still made me want to roll the die and see how my hobgoblin characters fared 'gainst the Ogre King.

On topic, yeah the new one leaves out the background moutains, which is kind of dissapoint.

Both covers work. I'll still pick up the re-release and rock it out either way.

as long as the original will still be available so i can one day get around to buying a copy, it's cool with me

as long as the original will still be available so i can one day get around to buying a copy, it's cool with me

You an always get it used (or new if a store still has a copy laying around), take out the cover, get the re-release and replace it :lol: though that could be too much trouble.

I'ts been re-released on vinyl and cd before, and is widely available with the original art, albeit with minor alterations to the logo.