Death/Thrash....kinda....stuff

Oh yeah, None_So_Vile, if you need releases from any of those bands I mentioned (some of which are pretty hard to find), you can contact me on Soulseek. My username is "shroudofdusk".

Death/thrash, eh? Check out Torture Squad's "Pandemonium" album. Definitely worth checking out. Death metal-ish vocals and thrash riffs shoved up the ass. It's glorious.

Righto, ta for the recommendations people :) I'll save these and then get stuck into them after Christmas when I should have money.

Probably check out Torture Squad first as they seem to be very highly thought of on this board

I can't download them now because we have a shitty router, which only seems to let one person in our house download, so he has to download everything for all 4 of us in our uni house and our ISP won't let us send it back because we didn't return it within 7 days. We're getting a new router in January when we come back from xmas holidays so then hopefully the bandwidth raping should commense :D

None_So_Vile said:
I can't download them now because we have a shitty router, which only seems to let one person in our house download, so he has to download everything for all 4 of us in our uni house and our ISP won't let us send it back because we didn't return it within 7 days. We're getting a new router in January when we come back from xmas holidays so then hopefully the bandwidth raping should commense :D
Ah I gotcha. Good luck with that.