Deathcore music

I can't see how you even wanted to mix Metalcore to Deathcore...that really was a HARD FAIL for you. I doubt they even try to be death metal if they play metalcore...atleast they're really good musicians overall. You are a prick btw but yeah this is not about that :lol: You fail hard,you are a prick,you need to expand your vocabulary too(When you post here your posts mostly contain "Retard" or "faggot")and i can't believe im actually using energy to fucking respond to you :lol:

I can't see how you even wanted to mix Metalcore to Deathcore...that really was a HARD FAIL for you. I doubt they even try to be death metal if they play metalcore...atleast they're really good musicians overall. You are a prick btw but yeah this is not about that :lol: You fail hard,you are a prick,you need to expand your vocabulary too(When you post here your posts mostly contain "Retard" or "faggot")and i can't believe im actually using energy to fucking respond to you :lol:

Structure your arguments better and use proper paragraphing and I just might be bothered to read that.

Structure your arguments better and use proper paragraphing and I just might be bothered to read that.

Well i find it pitiful that a guy from England can't be arsed to express himself in other words than Retard and Faggot mostly and now he complains about my grammar? Atleast i had somekind of point it. English is not my native/primary language unlike yours. There are plenty worse than me at English. Now stop whining or GTFO.

so laugh, what can I say. people who laugh of people's ''mistakes'' are pathetic :lol:

and my first language is french so shut the fuck up ugly bitch

my native language is dutch, but that doesnt mean i dont know its brutal death instead of death brutal. i just love the fact that youre telling everyone how much you know about metal blaaablaa, though you make mistakes as stupid as that one.
you know what's even more pathetic than laughing at mistakes? you calling me an ugly bitch while you dont even know me. you have never seen me, so first of all you dont know what i look like. second, how do you know if im a bitch or not? you have never met me.

I just want to say that I happened to see Emmure last night. They sucked. God, I hate that totally cliche generic metalcore sound, nothing but palm muting and breakdowns, no musicianship or anything except 'roid rage bullshit.

my native language is dutch, but that doesnt mean i dont know its brutal death instead of death brutal. i just love the fact that youre telling everyone how much you know about metal blaaablaa, though you make mistakes as stupid as that one.
you know what's even more pathetic than laughing at mistakes? you calling me an ugly bitch while you dont even know me. you have never seen me, so first of all you dont know what i look like. second, how do you know if im a bitch or not? you have never met me.

You act like a bitch because you laugh of anything and you began to bitch me, and everybody can make mistakes.

I just want to say that I happened to see Emmure last night. They sucked. God, I hate that totally cliche generic metalcore sound, nothing but palm muting and breakdowns, no musicianship or anything except 'roid rage bullshit.

Emmure aren't metalcore. You don't know this kind of genre enough to say that it's bullshit. You can hate that, but not to say that it sounds like shit. But for example, Job For A Cowboy DO sounds like shit, because all their songs are the same and it's true. But not Emmure.. This band doesnt sound like all other deathcore bands.