Deathcore music

The UNO incident is funny, I'll admit. On a serious note, it is a tad disrespectful. If I saw someone playing a card game while I was on a stage I'd probably just move the pit towards them. Problem solved.

no, the band were a bunch of giant cocks and now their reputation is rightfully detroyed forever

Sorry for once again bumping this topic, but seriously, you're all faggots

This guy CrucibleContact didnt say anything stupid, all his arguments made sense, and you idiots just take the piss on him for liking different music than your blind guardian and wintersun bullshit.
I knew this forum was pathetic, but this is a new low, seriously. I dont like deathcore at all either, but you must be a really hypocritical ignorant little cunt if you cant respect other peoples taste, despite it be really different from yours

This guy CrucibleContact didnt say anything stupid, all his arguments made sense, and you idiots just take the piss on him for liking different music than your blind guardian and wintersun bullshit.
I knew this forum was pathetic, but this is a new low, seriously. I dont like deathcore at all either, but you must be a really hypocritical ignorant little cunt if you cant respect other peoples taste, despite it be really different from yours

that was amazing.

Oh no! People have opinions! What ever will we do :(!
I told him to kill himself because, as swabs said, this thread is nothing but trollbait and it was dead years ago, but fuck you too, dipshit.

Oh no! People have opinions! What ever will we do :(!
I told him to kill himself because, as swabs said, this thread is nothing but trollbait and it was dead years ago, but fuck you too, dipshit.

What the hell are you butthurt about? I aimed my post at people who flamed the guy just for liking a specific kind of music. I dont see the sense in your "people have opinions" bullshit either because that was my whole point in the first place wasnt it.

I agree he should die for bumping a boring old topic, for the record.

So now It's my fault again? Do you have a personality disorder or something? :p

In all honesty though, you white-knighting on THIS BOARD is about as pathetic as the people who you addressed that post at. I'm surprised you were actually serious :lol: This is cobot you dink, there's no helping these guys, especially not by posting a whine rant.

So now It's my fault again? Do you have a personality disorder or something? :p

In all honesty though, you white-knighting on THIS BOARD is about as pathetic as the people who you addressed that post at. I'm surprised you were actually serious :lol: This is cobot you dink, there's no helping these guys, especially not by posting a whine rant.

Whatever, considering i actually think youre one of the nicer people on this forum (at least thats how i remember you from when i was active) im not gonna argue anymore as it seems rather pointless. I didnt aim anything at you, you just dont seem to understand my whole point, which was that people should respect someone's opinion if they like deathcore or even fucking lady gaga, eventhough you might hate it yourself.
Call me a white knight if you want, i seriously dont give a rats ass how people "expect" me to behave on a forum. Im not here to gain friends or anything

Whatever, considering i actually think youre one of the nicer people on this forum (at least thats how i remember you from when i was active) im not gonna argue anymore as it seems rather pointless. I didnt aim anything at you, you just dont seem to understand my whole point, which was that people should respect someone's opinion if they like deathcore or even fucking lady gaga, eventhough you might hate it yourself.
Call me a white knight if you want, i seriously dont give a rats ass how people "expect" me to behave on a forum. Im not here to gain friends or anything

I understood your point just fine the first time around :p

Arsis is great, but they aren't deathcore imo.

Job For A Cowboy is Deathcore for girls, sorry :lol:

The Faceless :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
I LOVE them!!!!!

Ion Dissonance - Okay, but too much core for my taste...

All shall perish - I hate them, too much core and too much slam

TTEOTD - they are allright

Psyopus - Not for every moment because of the weirdness

-----------

Some of the bands like The Faceless are more Technical Deathmetal to me. And if you're interested:

Decrepit Birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- my absolute favorite Technical DM band at the moment:
http://www.myspace.com/decrepitbirth

Beneath the Massacre - ok, they're pretty coreish http://www.myspace.com/btm

Psycroptic - more Technical Deathmetal than Deathcore:
http://www.myspace.com/psycroptic

Cephalic Carnage (great live band) - TDM with Grindcore:
http://www.myspace.com/cephaliccarnage

and @the losers: STOP mentioning pathetic keyboard-using ass-bands like Cradle of dogshit in this thread.

Are you kidding me? :yuk:JFAC kills almost all the deathcore bands. Did you know that People cant even figure out how to play songs off of ruination, they have to buy software for their computer, play the song and the computer tells you what notes they are hitting.their music is so well composed , vocals are sick (the only person who can scream low better than him might be the screamer from WhiteChapel, or the black dude from Oceano) drums are insane, and even though he cant pig squeal anymore, his pig squeals were better than anyones ever.

And i havent seen anyone say anything about Bring Me the Horizon, i dont like them much after count your blessings, but they were definitely (on count your blessings) one of the sickest deathcore bands ever. the only person who could scream high better than oli sykes (he cant anymore due to too much smoking weed:bah::Smokin:), is mitch from suicide silence.

thread_necromancer.png

also

threadildos.jpg