Aug 10 - RAMONA MAINSTAGE - Ramona, California
Aug 11 - CHAIN REACTION - Anaheim, California
Aug 12 - WHISKEY A GO GO - West Hollywood, California
Aug 13 - THEE PARKSIDE - San Francisco, California
Aug 14 - SATYRICON - Portland, Oregon
Aug 15 - EL CORAZON - Seattle, Washington
Sep 11 - Philly Thrash Bash - Philly, Pennsylvania

:kickass::kickass:

I downloaded Luck of the Corpse, thoughts later!

Death metal as an entire genre has bored me for a decade, but the shit from the late '80s / early '90s is usually :kickass: beyond all recognition. I go on regular excursions for this kind of thing that I've missed along the years, and am rarely disappointed.

I think I may be looking more forward to this than Destroyer, who I have already seen. Download Supernatural Addiction dear sir!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
That one is inbound as well! As soon as Zoroaster is over this shall plague my face.

Okay this is a very premature opinion, but:

Supernatural Addiction = :erk:
Luck of the Corpse = :kickass:

I need my metal ugly as fuck these days.

EDIT: Wait, maybe it was just the first song on SA, track 2 kicks my dick in. :lol:

EDITx2: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

King Fowley licked my ex girlfriends tampon at a show once, which she had just removed.

Heavy Metal is my way.

Deceased remind me a lot of Bolt Thrower. By this I mean, they always have really kick ass songs and albums, but I never find the albums the best in the genre, just incredibly fucking solid.

I caught them late last year with a packed house of 70 people. For a band this consistent, that has been around this long, they really have been jipped of their due.

Deceased will forever be the most unheralded band. These new tunes are killer. Still sad I was out of town when they came through.

From Hells Headbangers site:

HELLS HEADBANGERS officially confirms that underground legends DECEASED will release their next (7th!) full-length album through the label. Set for release later on in 2013 through HELLS HEADBANGERS on both CD and LP formats, the next DECEASED album will be titled Ghostly White and shall feature the following tracklisting:

Tracklisting for DECEASED's Ghostly White
1) The Shivers
2) In A Quiet Town
3) Mr's Allardyce
4) The Germ Of Distorted Lore
5) To Serve The Insane
6) Poor Jessica's Drifted Away
7) A Palpitation's Warning
Founding frontman King Fowley had the following to say about DECEASED's forthcoming Ghostly White: "This record will be a very produced musical journey that will capture the complete morbid side of DECEASED. If we do what we are setting out to do, it will ooze of dark melody without forgetting the rough aggressive edges and catchiness in the songwriting that we've kept in our sound since day one. There will be a complete haunting aura throughout the record! A few songs will be lengthy tracks, including a 15-minute ride. Fitting interludes will lock in the actual tracks, and little jolts of madness will also rear their ugly heads from time to time. This is a musical adventure we've been waiting to take, and now's the time. Get out your woolen overcoats, the funeral is about to begin...."