Deceiver of the god versions

Fuel80

Nordman
Nov 7, 2009
SVERIGE
Thought we could list all the versions of the album here like we did with the last one and helping me & all other collectors to get em all :Spin:

So far:

Deluxe edition with statue and 2 CD, limited to 5000

2 CD

1 CD

Japan 2 CD + DVD

Media Markt version 2 CD + DVD

Vinyl

Nuclear blast blue vinyl limited to 500

Picture disc

When you buy at EMP, I guessing you don't get all kinds of free crap, like you do at Victorious Merch?

When you buy at EMP, I guessing you don't get all kinds of free crap, like you do at Victorious Merch?

I've bought from EMP a lot of times in the past, and I'd advice you against it. The quality of the shirts are bad, and I've had a lot of cracked CD cases when my order finally arrived... No free crap either

Never mind I saw them on the site....How am I going to order the statue in America...EMP does not ship here!

No guarantees but amazon.com has always had the Amon Amarth Special Editions here in the US. TotTg Bobble Heads, Surtur Rising statue, etc. Always arrives on release day. I can never wait for the CD so I download the mp3s as well. AA, you've gotten a lot of my money and it's been worth every penny.

Preorders: http://www.metalblade.com/amonamarth/

I hope it comes up for preorder on some other sites too soon so it will be cheaper for me. Did some calculating on the box in euro from the US one, Germany and the one I can get here in sweden.

USA - 100 usd / 77 euro + postage

GB - 88.50 euro + postage

Germany - 89 euro + postage

Sweden - (comes from EMP too) 114 euro + postage :cry:

Preorders: http://www.metalblade.com/amonamarth/

I hope it comes up for preorder on some other sites too soon so it will be cheaper for me. Did some calculating on the box in euro from the US one, Germany and the one I can get here in sweden.

USA - 100 usd / 77 euro + postage

Germany - 89 euro + postage

Sweden - (comes from EMP too) 114 euro + postage :cry:

These prizes - especially for Sweden - are ridiculous.
Even 89 Euro in Germany is too much imo.

Of course, the collector's edition contains some nice stuff but it's not worth more than 60 - 70 Euros.

I ordered the CD and vinyl versions. Love the artwork by the way !
Think I'll pick up the box set later via eBay or so, will probabely sell cheaper after the first month the album is released.

For Sweden you're directed to the Sweden rock shop, I've tried using this in the past but opted out due to stupid requirements on minimum purchase, high prices, high shipping rates and various other demands and requirements.

I'll just wait until the dual CD comes up for pre-order on cdon or ginza and get it from there, likely cheaper or at least I'll be able to get it without shipping cost.

For Sweden you're directed to the Sweden rock shop, I've tried using this in the past but opted out due to stupid requirements on minimum purchase, high prices, high shipping rates and various other demands and requirements.

I'll just wait until the dual CD comes up for pre-order on cdon or ginza and get it from there, likely cheaper or at least I'll be able to get it without shipping cost.

Probably getting the dual CD as well. As much as I love Amon Amarth, 100 dollars for the big boxset is just fucking insane....

I want the music released and have no problem paying for albums etc, also like some of the merch to wear, e.g. shirts and hoodies, but "stuff" to put on a shelf really isn't where I want to place my money.

I'll save that part and go to a few shows extra, or a trip to see them live somewhere instead.

No disrespect to the band or the fans that want to get this, I have plenty of friends that really really want the deluxe edition, I myself will be satisfied with the dual CD though.

I want the music released and have no problem paying for albums etc, also like some of the merch to wear, e.g. shirts and hoodies, but "stuff" to put on a shelf really isn't where I want to place my money.

I'll save that part and go to a few shows extra, or a trip to see them live somewhere instead.

No disrespect to the band or the fans that want to get this, I have plenty of friends that really really want the deluxe edition, I myself will be satisfied with the dual CD though.

It's indeed quite expensive. And I always have to say "No, please nothing for my shelf, no candleholders and stuff like that...." But on the other hand I feel that I would love the little figure to have with me closely as some horse hair. :oops: Well I don't have to pay for the horse hair. But on the other hand I don't have to pay very much for concerts I must say. My next one will cost 17,50 or so and a friend of me pays about 100 EUR for the next concert he will visit. So maybe? Hm, I'm still not sure. Probably it's like always, it's gone, when I've decided..... But anyway it's nice somehow.

Apart from that, I feel in my bones, that those "small" club concerts with Amon Amarth will be more rare and more expensive in the future. So maybe the big boxset instead of gigs?:loco:

Pre-ordered the double CD with the t-shirt. The boxed set is way too expensive and would just collect dust. That saved money is better to spend on Black Sabbath tickets and hopefully Amon Amarth later this year outside of festivals.

Deceiver of the gods Japan version 3 disc set added.

Japanese original edition of "Deceiver Of The Gods" from AMON AMARTH includes four covers and Japanese edition bonus live track(s). Also comes with a bonus DVD. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.