december 20th weekend

Doty

Master Debater
Jan 8, 2007
Home Base
December 20th. i was thinking of having a bash for my bday. nothing decided yet, but i was thinking of tryn to get some bands playing with tons of people. lucid, circadian, casautum, pillars. who ever wanted to play, we can figure out set times. im tryn to pretty much fill the house, but i want to start getting a basic plan together asap. let me know what u guys think:kickass:

hehe "posts: 69"

Having said that, Luis, you better be there on the 20th.

Doty, I am changing stores and there is a ton of other fiascotastic shit happening but I will try and put in for that night off. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I will see if the other LW and Causatum guys wanna play, I'm sure it will be a yes.

Also, not to take away from Doty's Bday, but it's also an appropriate time to have the usual Get Drunk for Dime so perhaps we can integrate the two.

Having said that, Luis, you better be there on the 20th.

Also, not to take away from Doty's Bday, but it's also an appropriate time to have the usual Get Drunk for Dime so perhaps we can integrate the two.

and the five year of puke drink

just realized 12/20 is a Sunday..... Are you shooting for that Friday or Saturday?

not sure. still trying to figure out exactly what im doing. Corinne has the same bday as me so we still gotta decide on something. It was either this or a party bus to Atlantic City. Just trying to get ideas and possibilities in mind before its too late.

Party Bus sounds cool too, but I wouldn't be able to make it. Weekend before Xmas, no way I'm gonna be able to get a whole day off. Not that my absence should stop you from doing something haha.

just bumpn this up.

so its deffinately gonna be at my house on saturday dec 18. just wanna see who my real friends are. theres gonna be like 3 kegs, a shit load of liquer, and all that good stuff.

and if anyone wants to be a bouncer, just let me know

19th*

and any word as to if there will be live music? if there is, i need to hear bones played at some point