december 20th weekend

19th*

and any word as to if there will be live music? if there is, i need to hear bones played at some point

I'll talk to the Lucid Wake and Causatum guys asap. Are you SURE you want loud music? I'm cool with it, but it's your place so I wanna be sure haha.

As for bones- Kris I can't promise you anything. It's been a long time but I will see what we can do.

i got no problem with the noise, as long as we finish up at like 1030 or so. but uhh, mike hoffmans band wants to play too. its corinnes party too, so if she wantws em to, we'll have to work them in. probably first

So what is your Dream Line Up for the party? Not like who goes on when or anything, just who do you want to play exactly?

well, pf/lw, casautum, and pillars i guess, but im not sure of corinne's friends. she knows a few people in bands, but i dont know if they will be playing. mike hoffman's band only wants to play if they can use someone else's equipment so i said fuck that, but there is an other band that she knows.
Ill let u know how that turns out. but three bands should be good.
appearently the word is gettn around already and i havent even really told anyone, so it should be huge.

Well I just got home from LW practice and everyone is good to go. I asked Mike about Causatum- he didn't get back to me yet. I think everyone will be happy with LW's set- we are planning a surprise or two ;-)

Also Eric is gonna talk to the POV guys and see if they're down. I'm already pretty pumped! I could use a good party with some friends. It's going to be a grand Hickmas this year.

You trying to call me a dick? Or are you referencing Twan's lethal cock-game?

Its just somthing we say now. Me Kris and Luis were at gamestop picking up modern warfare 2. I kept going on and on about how I wanted to fuck the female clerk. I was ranting and suddenly I said "Im gonna show her my REAL DICK. She dont know about REAL DICK".

and it sort of caught on. So now when you are talking shit its "Whatchuuu know bout real dick?!" "Ima show you my real dick". etc.

Yo I am PUMPED for this party.

It's been too long since we all got to hang out and have a good time

i just wanna see, is there a certain time that u guys want to start playing at the latest? does any1 have to leave by a certain time. With 3 bands, if we start at 9, and finish up by 12, would that be plausable. i dont know how to organize that shit, so just let me know. right now, if everyone is still down, i think it will be sara's band, casautum, then lucid wake. any objections, dont be afraid to let me know

Personally, I think I am good whenever. I should be done work around 3 that day. It's up to you man, are the neighbors gonna be pissed if we go until 12?

Also something to take into account- there is mad potential for equipment sharing. Causatum and Lucid Wake will probably share 95% of the gear. I don't have any problem with Sara's band using my shit, I'm sure the other dudes would say the same thing. So that will cut back drastically on set up time and I know Causatum/LW won't need hour long set times.

Oh and did you still want Pillars to play? Again, if they did they would share all the gear.

if all the equipment is shared, i guess we can squeeze one more in. thats if theyre down for, i havent heard anything.
and also, if u set up in the basement, i dont think there should be too much noise to the neighbors.

cool. I'm pretty sure POV is down- If we start at 8 we can easily do 4 bands in 4 hours. I know for sure 3 bands can share most of the gear and will not play for than 40 or so minutes each.

I'll try to get the yay or nay from POV as soon as I can, but I think they are cool to do it. Causatum and LW are def down.