december 20th weekend

jack or bear or any1 else, would anybody be down to help me get the kegs on friday. i gotta get them some time between 5 and whenever they close and im gettn 3 of em, so some help would be good.

ok, i think i got it figured out. festivities start at 8. music starts at 9. first casautum, then saras band, then lucid wake. if there is time and theyre down to play, pov can jump in too, but as of right now its just the three (i just havent heard anything from them). paty goes till ?:??. 10 bucks to drink. i know its more than the usual 5, but we arent running out of alcohol and there will be food. beer pong, flip cup, jello shots, mabey an ice luge, and plenty of JD for dime bag

hey man, POV is down to play- they all gave me the thumbs up when I asked them. With the exception of one guitar head they are gonna share 100% of the gear with LW- is it cool if they still play?

hey man, POV is down to play- they all gave me the thumbs up when I asked them. With the exception of one guitar head they are gonna share 100% of the gear with LW- is it cool if they still play?

we'll have to do some aranging, but i think it can work. would they be cool stepping down if there isnt time though? i want it to wrap up at 12 at the latest. i just feel like its one of those things that u never know till u go to do it

yeah we'll figure it out. I know LW and Causatum won't take an hour each. So we should be able to squeeze them in. But if it's too late I'm with ya. We don't need the cops showing up.

So did the party happen or what? I would've come but I almost died trying to get back home and I wasn't about to go back out in that shit.

I didn't make it. But yeah it appears a lot of people were still able to chill. I am really trying to see everyone. I have some serious party blue balls.