Dedication To My Favorite Band

It's on the forearm, starts right above my wrist and ends just before the growth plate in my elbow.

And trust me, I knew what I was doing when I got it. Even if someone pulled off some monster voodoo spell to make me stop loving Bloodbath it would still be a tribute to what influenced me the most in my death metal days. I promise you guys that aslong as Death Metal exists, Bloodbath will reign supreme ;)

Don't be shy to share your opinion, Blakkheim :p
100_0215.jpg

I went to Edmonton, Alberta and seen Belphegor, Ensiferum, and Amon Amarth and decided it was opportunity time for this baby. Very happy with my choice and it turned out twice as good as I expected.

Bloodbath, #1 greatest Death Metal band :headbang:

Impressive tattoo! well i still got one blank arm left so why not bloodbath :) check out my tattoo at the Vintersorg forum

this is officially kikkazz!
havent seen too many blood tatz around except a few people sent to us, which i thought about putting up on myspace.
give me yer name/city/country and it shall be done!

Glad you like it, I couldn't be more satisfied.
Dayton/Fort.St.John/Canada

Pretty much the only way I can show my deep appreciation for you guys, until a Canadian tour comes around that is ;)

P.S - Thanks for commenting

I have several tattoos my self....but still no BB logo...maybe i should consider it ;) Nice one...turned out great!!!

Don't be shy to share your opinion, Blakkheim :p
100_0215.jpg

I went to Edmonton, Alberta and seen Belphegor, Ensiferum, and Amon Amarth and decided it was opportunity time for this baby. Very happy with my choice and it turned out twice as good as I expected.

Bloodbath, #1 greatest Death Metal band :headbang:

i also saw that same show in Toronto it was amazing
Ensiferum did a good warm up for Amon Amarth's amazing concert!
Belphegor didn't surprise me though
btw nice tatoo ..looks good! :kickass: