Def Leppard DVD

weetbix

Gimmee Caffeine
Jun 4, 2002
A building somewhere in Sydney
Visit site
Ok 2 things have been bugging me ever since I bought the DVD with Historia and "In the Round" on it...

1) The sound. What is with only having 2 channel audio? Where is the crystal clear 5.1 dts sound ala Rock In Rio?

2) The Audio syncing for "In The Round..." Watching this I noticed that the audio wasn't fully in sync with the image in some places. Watching Joe start singing a fraction of a second before his voice starts is annoying. It is also annoying watching Phil or Steve do a solo and watching them bend the string then as their fingers are sliding down the neck hearing the bend. ARGH!

It isn't like they didn't sell enough damn albums to be able to afford to do the sound right. It isn't as if they didn't used to be sticklers for the sound being perfect.

Having said that it is about time they released these two titles - and to have them both on one disc? :headbang:

That semi-acoustic version of "Bringin' On The Heartbreak" is quite possibly my favourite live version of any track from anyone :)

I have both those videos on VHS, they are damn good!

In The Round is one of my favourite concert videos ever, and yes! HOW GOOD IS BRINGIN' ON THE HEARTBREAK!!!!! All acoustic until that "NOOOOOOO!" part, it rules! I heard that before I heard the real one lol, coz it was that video that got me into Def Leppard then when I heard the High N Dry version I was disappointed coz that live one was so good!