Defenders of the Faith tour starts tonight

Count me in!
I'm going to the London gig.. It better be worth it.. And I'm sure it will be =]
Would be pretty awesome if they played some old school songs from Orchid/Morningrise/Still Life too,, Not only new songs..

why the bloody hell do you all think theyll play wreath? ;D
i mean^^ it would be awesome!

I hope they play Wreath at London, that'd be memorable. I'm hoping for at least 1 Morningrise song, maybe TNATSW or TBYF. I'm also hoping for "When" and anything else off MAYH or Deliverance. Hopefully a track from Damnation too.

Hell yeah ;D
Ill be at the Glasgow show tomorrow night... I think i'd prefer the setlist to be a suprise..omg.. if they play The Leper Affinity...

aye, cannae wiat till tomorrow for glasgew gig, will be magic no matter what they play, just hope opeth are given plenty of time to play.....................................

Just got back from show in Birmingham, they fucking blew the place down.
Demon of the Fall, Serenity Painted Death, Baying of the Hounds, Heir Apparent, In my Time of Need, Wreath, The Drapery Falls. :kickass: :headbang:

All of them owned and they pulled off Wreath and Heir Apparent perfect. Axe and Akesson fit in like a jigsaw. Will talk about it more tomorrow, need sleep now.

Birmingham was a great show, although they were only able to play 1 hour 15 min due to an 11:00 curfew. Arch Enemy played well, although the sound sucked for them (oddly).
Start & finish times for those who care:
3 inches of blood 640 - 710
Devildriver 720 - 750
Arch enemy 810 -920
Opeth 950 - 1105

Brixton has no curfew, so I guess we will see a longer show on Saturday.:headbang:

Birmingham was a great show, although they were only able to play 1 hour 15 min due to an 11:00 curfew. Arch Enemy played well, although the sound sucked for them (oddly).
Start & finish times for those who care:
3 inches of blood 640 - 710
Devildriver 720 - 750
Arch enemy 810 -920
Opeth 950 - 1105

Brixton has no curfew, so I guess we will see a longer show on Saturday.:headbang:

that's what i really hope for... 1h15m is still too less for an opeth show :D
killer setlist btw in birmingham, keep us updated as well ;)

OMG WREATH! You do realize you're the first audience to hear that right?

Did Per do the backup vocals at the end? On top of "CALLING ME BAAAAAACK!", etc etc...?