Definition of utter bastard.

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Had some problems with my audio machine and a fucked driver that was causing it to not boot up for more than 15mins.

I backed up my audio projects on my internet machine which had been minorly faulty for a wee while...

so, backed up, nuke windows on the audio machine and reboot it (Not a windows problem, but i do like afresh start)...

While transferring stuff back via LAN, my internet machine dies, won't powerup and is now dead.

As a result, i have lost several projects, some cool stuff i'd started writing and more importantly and had to shell out £650 on a new laptop.

Plus point, and this concerns Lasse.

New laptop is a fucking beast! Dual core AMD with 2gb RAM and as such, i can bring Symphonic orchestra over and we can run all midi via that at yours so we can mix/match with the real brass section if needs be!

It is frustrating indeed but somethimes leeds to great improvement as you can experiment and also try to prove to yourself you can get things to a new higher level. Either that or the frustration simply puts you off from something forever :lol:

I already told you you should have bought the Mac...
plus...you should get Cubase so we can "Vst-System-Link" the machines, run the vsti off your girly-top and all the audio-shit on the manly Mac simultaneously....

that's actually a pretty good Idea, we could just install my C4 on your cardboard-gaming-console and link them....would be like ying/yang....or Sauron fucking Arwen....

i have my most recent project backed up in three places.
two hard drives and on dvd.

I already told you you should have bought the Mac...
plus...you should get Cubase so we can "Vst-System-Link" the machines, run the vsti off your girly-top and all the audio-shit on the manly Mac simultaneously....

that's actually a pretty good Idea, we could just install my C4 on your cardboard-gaming-console and link them....would be like ying/yang....or Sauron fucking Arwen....

No way in bollocks is cubum getting near my sexy new laptop! :lol::lol::lol: