Deicide setlist

specialedyaay

New Metal Member
Feb 17, 2006
Hi
First post here. What's the setlist on the current tour for Stench?
Actually what I really want to know is how many songs off the new CD they're playing. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Toronto next week!

thanks

Your going to the toronto show? So am i man, i will see you their as well. you buy ticks already? i read they are like 35 bucks or so.........kinda pricey for the Big Bop.........i dont know about how they are going to sound though the Bop is known for their bad sound....Last time i saw Decapitated play thier and they sounded horrible.

Yeah well I was planning to go, but now the entire Canadian tour is cancelled, dammit:mad:

Now I regret not going to the Buffalo show last week.

Yeah i read just now they arent coming to town, this sucks i was just about to buy my ticket too. Shitty set of circumstances, this sucks.

Well the big bop is still promoting Deicide............i dont know if they are too lazy to change or their is a chance they might come to some sort of agreement or whatever. I am actualy going to go out their to see for myself just to see if they show or not i know it sounds dumb and earaches website has taken down the canadian dates but i just wanna be sure cause the last time they were supposed to play at the opera house, then they moved it to the pheonix, then back to the opera house........I want to go to toronto tom anyway so i will drop by and see whats going on.

They cant through the fucking border! I called the venue they are trying to get them through the border and right now it dont look good, show is at 7pm and they think they will have enough time to drive down here and set up? Ha i dont think so. According the big bop they have been trying for the past three days to get them through the border something is up i dont know how these guys book shows but it seems eric and brian hoffman arent SOLEY to blame for cancelations desolation will not be with Deicide either. The final word will when 7pm starts........we will see if they show up or not...chances are they wont and if they do i am very surprised!

Well Deicide as announced did not make it to the Big Bop. Well i guess the whole theory of Eric and Brian Hoffman canceling shows was a smoke screen to cover and shows being canceled in the future. Who knows whos fault it is all i can say you never know what goes on in the buisness world of music and touring. Their is a lot too it then what we think. Do i blame the band? Nah..i mean fuck they came here two years ago to the opera house to play and put on a awsome show.....even though still they changed venues but showed up nevertheless. I think Deicide dont like the Big Bop lol cause they never made it through a while back as well i think they were playing with Hate Eternal at the time. Well whomevers fault it is Deicide lost the most here cause well their would have been a lot of fans that would have came to the show to greet them also Deicide lost cause will anyone buy tickets in advance anymore? Thats gonna hurt their sales and since Glen Benton is always ranting about how much MONEY he is getting cheated off of and all.