DELAIN ProgPower USA

Hey, thanks for the detailed CG info! Their new singer looks very promising.

...listening to Delain now.....:)

Yeah, I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of Delain support I've seen from attendees, watching comments on PPUSA Facebook over the past year and such. :)

@kureno Well since I can't drive, I normally can't go anywhere any way XD I'm in Lexington, Cincinnati is actually closer to me than Nashville, but tours tend to hit Cleveland instead. Any way I'm going to live in England in a few years AND THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE TARJA if not before :p I almost got to see her last year when I was studying film in Los Angeles, but on the day of her concert I had to be back in Kentucky for my college graduation, FML XD

Perhaps Delain may do a US tour after the third album comes out? Just a thought, but Within Temptation's fifth album will also come out next year, and Delain would be all too obvious a choice of support band.... :p

Perhaps Delain may do a US tour after the third album comes out? Just a thought, but Within Temptation's fifth album will also come out next year, and Delain would be all too obvious a choice of support band.... :p

If that happened....my wife would make me hit up at least 2 of the shows! You're in Lexington? We live in Frankfort, though I grew up in Somerset...and work in Lexington :) (SysAdmin at LPL) :headbang:

Charlotte posted this little video message today "to our fans on the other side of the Atlantic."

~Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
I can consistently listen to only 3 female fronted bands - After Forever (RIP (also Floor's work in Star One)) , DSO and Delain. Although Charlotte's voice isn't as powerful as the other two here, there is something special about it. It isn't "over the top" like so many others. I am definitely looking forward to their performance in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of Delain support I've seen from attendees, watching comments on PPUSA Facebook over the past year and such. :)

@kureno Well since I can't drive, I normally can't go anywhere any way XD I'm in Lexington, Cincinnati is actually closer to me than Nashville, but tours tend to hit Cleveland instead. Any way I'm going to live in England in a few years AND THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE TARJA if not before :p I almost got to see her last year when I was studying film in Los Angeles, but on the day of her concert I had to be back in Kentucky for my college graduation, FML XD

I would SO be there. *__* And I missed Tarja in LA?? Drats! Although I like Anette a lot in NW, there's no denying that Tarja is a better live performer. I really liked her solo album too... ah well. Guess I'll have to catch her next time.

Ah, cool, Liquid :) Yeah, I live in Wilmore actually, for the past six years.

That video was super cute XD

Tarja was at the LA House of Blues May 8, 2009, there are videos of it on YouTube, from which I can tell it was an amazing show :-/ Even the boring stuff on My Winter Storm seems to be awesome live. (And What Lies Beneath seems to not have any boring tracks in the first place :D) Yeah, you do that :) Nightwish actually said a few months ago that they might (MIGHT) kick off their next world tour next year with a huge arena concert in LA :p

Fun interview...

I have a feeling there will be an interesting development within Delain in the next month or so.

I certainly enjoyed their show in Atlanta.