Deliverance DOUBLE PICTURE LP

Got home from work ... and there it was ... a squared package containing ...

THE MOST AMAZING VINYL EVER !!!

It's gonna look so good with their autographs next Sunday :D

Squeak said:
RJ, go ahead and use a real sharpie (sharpie brand). I suggest going to Walmart or Target and getting the SILVER sharpies they have, that would look best on it. That's what I will do next year.
What's a 'sharpie'? :confused:

And honestly, I had the same idea some time ago, and got a silver felt tip pen for getting my ultra rare grey Still Day/Patterns Vinyls signed by the whole band....... all in all they didn'yt come out too well at all. In fact, it nearly made a mess of them. :erk:

OOwwhh... That no good.. Especially the Grey Still Day!! Only 150 of those bad boys floating around. I don't think I'm gonna chance the deliverance disc.. I'm probably gonna get drunk and I dont want to chance me breaking it...

Maybe I'll just buy something and have them sign it..

I do this stuff all the time. I have 30-40 picture disc LPs signed, an INSANE amount of photos that I have taken, cd, cd booklets, vinyl LP covers, posters, etc ALL signed with a sharpie pen. You cannot just use any kind of felt tip or regular pen or those silver/gold pens that leak all over. Go here to see the sharpie I was saying to buy: http://www.officedepot.com/ddMain.d...location_info=SG_1_DV_13_SC_1302004_FM_181723
That will help you. I've been getting things signed by sharpies for 16 years.

My overall favourite picture discs that I own are:

Iced Earth - Alive in Athens 5 LP picture disc set
Manowar - Kings of Metal
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World
In Flames - Subterranean
In Flames - Lunar Strain
Amorphis - Elegy
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness (I'm still looking for the At the Heart of Winter one)
Thyrfing - s/t (once I get it back from the band lol)

those are the ones off the top of my head.

I just walked to a local recordstore and bought a copy for 20€. They had at least 2 more of them. (Spinefarm, Helsinki Finland)

I just wait until this will be a total collectors item and find some ex-Ulver fan that have become an Opeth-fan and change it to Trilogie-box by Ulver.