Deliverance orders

Beth

null
Jun 13, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
Hey, can anyone tell me the best place to pre-order Deliverance.....cdnow, the end, amazon; if I order from any of those, from whom will I receive it the fastest? the DAY of release, maybe...?

For those in the US/Canada, I'd have to say that The End will no doubt be the quickest. I haven't seen any announcement about a preorder, but I have a feeling that it might go on sale early enough to where most folks will be able to have it spinning on or before the Official Release Day.

I don't think amazon is too good about getting preorders to you on the day of release. CDNow has a good history of it, but The End is a high quality store and I'd shop there instead.

yeah, I'm a huge CDNow customer, but I know the End is also good....but I can't recall ever placing an advance order with CDNow, so I don't know how quick that works..

The end is your best bet, they're very quick, but if for no other reason, they deserve the support for bringing us kickass music.

If you want it on the day of release I wouldn't go to Amazon.com. They don't ship it out until the official release date, which means you won't get it until a week after that release considering the duration of shipping.

The End is great. I live in the Netherlands and I've ordered stuff from them several times. Usually your order is processed literally within 8 hours. And it takes about 10 days to arrive.

Shipping isn't that expensive. And the low cost of the actual CDs makes up for it anyway. Most of my orders only came out a little more expensive (few bucks) compared to buying it in an actual store here. (which I can't because I live in the middle of nowhere and the only CD stores around here sell pop/top 40 music only)

I probably won't order Deliverance from them though. There's one store near here that actually does have a decent metal collection. And I know the guy behind the counter likes Opeth (he recognized my shirt once) so I'm counting on them having the CD when it comes out here rather than having to wait for the US release date + shipping.

If not, there will be DEATH.